How much will RCI charge to move to another cabin?

Hi, I'm in the UK. Does anyone know how much they will charge us (3 adults) to switch to a different cabin? And is it per person or just for the first 2 passengers? I can't find it on RCI web site and for some reason the link to the T&C's isn't opening for me.

Thanks all for replying :) and Thanks Merion_Mom for the link, I will have a look on there.

In work tomorrow so I will see if I can read the T&C's from a different PC. If not I'll brave the call centre ... wish me luck ;)

In my experience from trying to change a cabin (last August) from the UK, we were told that the only way is to cancel the original booking and rebook thus incurring a cancellation charge. No matter who we spoke to no-one was prepared to help us get around that :( we didn't bother in the end as the cancellation fee was big!

the only way we could do it last year was to up-grade - they seem to allow this without cancellation charges- any other way was a cancel and re-book. I will never ever book direct with RCCL again - dealing with the UK call center was hell (You can read about all the issues I had with them on some of my previous posts). Even when you quote their term and conditions to them they get rude and tell you its their way or nothing. Remember that if you do upgrade you only get the promotional benefits that are on offer they day you upgrade and loose any that applied to the original booking.

Hi, I'm in the UK. Does anyone know how much they will charge us (3 adults) to switch to a different cabin? And is it per person or just for the first 2 passengers? I can't find it on RCI web site and for some reason the link to the T&C's isn't opening for me.

To make a change to your booking please note that you do NOT have to cancel and rebook.

To change stateroom WITHIN the same category, there is no charge for the FIRST change, however if any further changes need to be made, an admin fee of £35.00 per person will be applicable.

There may be restrictions on what categorical changes can be made subject to the T's&C's of your original booking.

For instance if you have booked a guarantee there will be additional costs as the category is based on a special reduced rate.

So if the change results in a change of cruise fare, only the admin fee is waived, not the additional charge applicable.

Edited by icsys

Maybe I was lucky. I emailed after I had booked our cabin and asked could we be moved to a more central location (still a balcony) they sent me a list of options for me to choose and just moved us . I booked direct :confused: