Guarantee Regal

BellaBaci4

Welcome to the world of obsessively checking your cruise personalizer every day! [emoji6] I've had a guarantee assigned as far out as 4 months and as close as 2 weeks before sailing. Many have reported finding out the week of the cruise or even when checking in. Worst case, you'll know once you're at the cruise terminal. Hope you get a great stateroom!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just booked a guarantee on the Regal. I haven't done this in many years. Will I find out my cabin before sailing?

Thanks

for the help!

Bella

You can be assigned anytime up to a couple of days prior.

There is no set time.

Just check the personalizer/travel summary/bag tags which will show any cabin assignment and can be accessed up to sailing day.

Just booked a guarantee on the Regal. I haven't done this in many years. Will I find out my cabin before sailing?

Thanks

for the help!

Bella

Hi Bella

We just purchased our Regal April 10 cruise (mini suite) last Saturday, March 5 through Marriott Rewards.

By Monday, Princess had assigned us to a mini suite on Riviera deck.

Like everyone said, keep watching the cruise personalizer. Marriott also called to tell us the assignment as well.

Good luck!

Emily

I've received our cabin assignments as early as before the final payment date and as late as after we had already left home. I always knew it before getting to the pier, but some people don't (either through not having the ability to check after leaving home or the fact that very rarely they truly don't have an assignment until that morning).

Thanks

for the help!

Bella

Hi,

Last year we booked directly with princess on a the regal and booked a guarantee. Within a few days they assigned us a cabin. We received an email from Princess notifying us if our cabin assignment. We booked one month in advance.

This year we booked same ship, also on a guarantee basis, in November for an April cruise and as of last week still had not received an assignment. Cruise still one month away. We were, however, offered an Upsell to upgrade, so after debating about it, we took the upsell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, is the only way to see if your cabin is assigned by the luggage tags?

Thanks again

Bella

It will show on your cruise personalizer page of the Princess web site. Until it is assigned it shows as "to be assigned".