Live from the Anthem

Last night we had an awesome night. We took Ricardo Sanchez to dinner at Izumi. Afterwards we ran across Ron Ness (hotel director) at Jamie's and enjoyed a few glasses of wine with him with our friends. He is a very charming man and had us laughing until nearly midnight. Today we have been invited to a meal with an officer. We will be eating with the guest services manager (Alistair Inch) and this evening we've been invited to dinner with our friends and the food and beverage manager to Chops. It's been truly an awesome cruise. Did I tell forget to mention the sushi in Izumi is truly amazing! [ATTACH]379949[/ATTACH

Edited by Colorado Babe

Well, THAT'S new and different!

Breakfast was in Chic, with the overflow to Grande. Lunch was in Chic. When we were on Quantum, the venue for both was American Icon.

For the person asking about Northstar, you can make reservations ahead of time, but they always have a standby line.

Breakfast was in Chic, with the overflow to Grande. Lunch was in Chic. When we were on Quantum, the venue for both was American Icon.

For the person asking about Northstar, you can make reservations ahead of time, but they always have a standby line.

How and where do you make reservations for Northstar?

I made my Northstar reservations online in my cruise planner, under activities, I believe.

Ok, Thanks. No activities are listed yet for our sailing date on the cruise planner. I will keep checking.