How are free shore excusions handled

Bobocasey

WE have 5 free shore excursions from O. How are they handled? Can you prebook them? If we are going to us some obc to pay for more do we have to wait till we board to use it to pay for them?

you can prebook O life shore tours, but I was told to use OBC you need to do it on the ship. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

You can book the "free" tours as soon as you establish an Oceania account. You will have to provide a credit card and it appears that you will be charged for the tours until the final accounting page. The "0" cost bottom line finally appears Please note that OC, OE and special tours are not included in the "free" tours. A simple guideline is tours up to $199 per person are included.

Joel Barry

Note: If you are using a TA, the TA can reserve the "free" tours. That is how we did it.

Mura

We have a very good TA but it was easier to do it on the website. We were able to go back and forth to compare each port and finally make a choice. As you know there are not enough included tours to cover each day in port so was kinda hard to decide which ones to choose.

Thanks to all for this set of comments. It is too early (year out) to do shore excursions but I was wondering about free shore excursions on our Singapore to Abu Dhabi Insignia sailing and you answered each question I have. THANKS

Since they are "FREE" I would book them as soon as they come out

Not free, included. We are paying for them somewhere in our cruise fare. On Oceania, as well as all other cruise lines there in no "Free Lunch"

You can book the "free" tours as soon as you establish an Oceania account. You will have to provide a credit card and it appears that you will be charged for the tours until the final accounting page. The "0" cost bottom line finally appears Please note that OC, OE and special tours are not included in the "free" tours. A simple guideline is tours up to $199 per person are included.

Joel Barry

Thanks Joel, for the concise straightforward explanation.