Disappearing Roll Call

Bright1

The roll call for our June southbound might as well disappear. I started it almost a year in advance (:rolleyes:) and it has almost no participation. One would think that, with the cruise only 79 days away now that there would be participation but... I am extremely disappointed.

Hopefully your roll call will reappear.

The roll call for our June southbound might as well disappear. I started it almost a year in advance (:rolleyes:) and it has almost no participation. One would think that, with the cruise only 79 days away now that there would be participation but... I am extremely disappointed.

We noticed sparse participation in our Alaska roll call last August. I think it may be because of all of the first timer Blue card folks. Not a lot of new cruisers are familiar with CC.

I am on two Alaska Roll Calls for this July and both have little activity

Alaska cruises tend to bring in lots of new cruisers, especially when sales appear. Many new cruisers are unaware of Cruise Critic or those who know the forums don't always realize there are roll calls

Wishing both of y'all great Alaska cruises.

Don't feel bad, the roll call I would LIKE to be on has no activity either. It seems to be a clique of friends, with one of them on a perpetual cruise between now and the time of the sailing, It was said on the RC that they were all busy...cruising and and planning other cruises with no time for this one. I have my big girl panties on, but everyone who came on the RC was "welcomed" except for me, and when I posted, I got a sarcastic answer. So...I'm moving on..