Carnival sunshine docking at Nassau now - any problems reported?

amscene1

On Sunshine now. We had a medical evacuation in Nassau. With the delay and rough seas, we had to slow down last night and will be late to Canaveral this morning. We are supposed to be back around 9:30. We woke up about 3:30 am from the ship rocking so hard. I had to hang on in the shower

Still sitting onboard waiting to get off. 😕

Great cruise though! We were only in Nassau for few hours.

Heard someone passed away on the Valor while we were ported in Grand Turk next to them. 😰

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Still sitting onboard waiting to get off. 😕

Great cruise though! We were only in Nassau for few hours.

Heard someone passed away on the Valor while we were ported in Grand Turk next to them. 😰

We were on the Valor and in the area during the medical emergency. No further info was mentioned as to the condition of the passenger. We've all been hoping she pulled through but have no idea.

We were in Nassau about an hour and a half due to critically ill team member. There was a storm later on our way back and the ship was really rolling.

People were asked not to descend on deck 3 for debarkation until called so what did they do? Descended on deck 3. Luggage was slow to be taken off. Early flights and Platinum/Diamond who carried their luggage got off. Platinum/Diamond who put out baggage the night before were forgotten in the Limelight lounge. Donkey, the CD, called decks 1 through 6. Someone started the P/D group walking and there was one line being used for us and the other line for zones. Staff tried to tell us they were early flights which wasn't true. Didn't get off the ship until 11:30am. At that time 8 days before I was eating lunch on Lido!

Hope the next group didn't have too long a wait.

Yeah, we were group 34 on our luggage tag. We were part of the last 30-40 ppl to leave the ship. Then had to drive 12+ hours home. I got in bed at 3am. [emoji43][emoji42]

I was tag 8 and we got off around noon.

Someone said they saw them covering someone completely up on a gurney and officials taking photos. Who knows if that was true or not. Hopefully they were OK.

I belong to another chat room and our group is called Carnival - Past, Present and Future. Someone from this cruise reported that it was a crew member who had a stroke and that was the reason for the med-evac.

Edited by lady_cruiser