Live on Rhapsody

I think the POV are great. On the older ships, as there are so few balconies, relatively, sometimes the difference in price between the two is huge.

On a port intensive or cold water cruise the large windows suit us very well. Easy to pop down to Promenade deck 5 for fresh air.

The big plus though is the extra cabin space, full '3 seater' sofa plus a fridge.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the information! I've made a note to use the Kotor HOHO service when I'm there.

Do you know how much the 24 hour rate was for the internet? I'll only need it for sea days and I'll get one free day as Diamond, so curious how much the other 2 days would set me back. I have some OBC to burn.

So looking forward to this cruise!

I'm afraid I can't remember the cost of the internet. We are Diamond Plus and only used our free 48 hours each.

There is quite a lot on the other threads about this though if you put in a Search.

Edited by cinnamon

I think the POV are great. On the older ships, as there are so few balconies, relatively, sometimes the difference in price between the two is huge.

On a port intensive or cold water cruise the large windows suit us very well. Easy to pop down to Promenade deck 5 for fresh air.

The big plus though is the extra cabin space, full '3 seater' sofa plus a fridge.

Enjoy!

That's great to hear, thanks. We have just booked a POV cabin for next May. It's years since we cruised in an ocean view cabin but the difference between the cheapest balcony and an ocean view was substantial. It's a port intensive itinerary also so I think the PV will be just fine for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by sandancer

• 1 month later...
The numbers went down quite a bit on the following cruise:

90 D

40 D+

6? P

No issue getting a seat in the CL - tho the DL was fairly full the few times we visited.

How was the DL ? Did they serve breakfast?

Newer been to Rhapsody, so I dont even know the location of Diamond lounge. we were the only ones each morning to have breakfast on our recent Jewel cruise. Truly private! But there were only abt 50 D's onboard, said the concierge.

The DL was carved out of the aft portion of the Shall We Dance lounge on deck 6.

And it's lovely with a great aft view. Much better and larger than the one on Vision which was taken from the side of the lounge.

And it's lovely with a great aft view. Much better and larger than the one on Vision which was taken from the side of the lounge.

Yes, the same as the CL - limited selection of items, but it was enough for us and it eliminated the trip to the Windjammer.

Thanks for the information!