Can I buy a cruise for somebody else?

Hello

I would like to pay party of my friend cruise fare using my CC but I won't be sailing in that cruise, can I do it?

Do you want to do this secretly, as a surprise, or will s/he know about it?

Hard to do as a surprise, since you need the reservation/booking number.

Otherwise, just call up and give them the reservation number and your credit card number.

Hello

I would like to pay party of my friend cruise fare using my CC but I won't be sailing in that cruise, can I do it?

You can also buy them RC 'gift certificates' that they can use to pay for their cruise.

I'm not picky you can choose whatever cruise you want to buy for me. Just let me know the booking number and I will be there....:D:eek::D:eek:

Secret Santa [emoji951][emoji951]

Do you want to do this secretly, as a surprise, or will s/he know about it?

Hard to do as a surprise, since you need the reservation/booking number.

Otherwise, just call up and give them the reservation number and your credit card number.

It's a surprise but they will find out before final payment for sure once they are ready to make the final payment. I have the reservation number since our reservation are linked

You can also buy them RC 'gift certificates' that they can use to pay for their cruise.

I though about that but I don't really want them to have that much money in certificate in case they have to cancel the cruise or change of plans before final payment

A few years back my fellow worker and her husband got a surprise from her mom in the form of a 5 night cruise. I believe it was on Norwegian if that matters. It wouldn't to me though!:cool::cool:

[emoji12][emoji4]wow

Hello

I bought my kids & family members Allure cruise for Easter week '18 as a Xmas gift for this year. I'm the owner of their cruise and the only contact until check in time. Although I'm cruising with them, I'm sure you can be accommodated. Eventually you'll need the necessary data, eg. DOB, C&A # (if any), etc.

I booked a cruise for a family member with no problem. However, since my name was not on the reservation I could not access the reservation on line. They decided to cancel so I was able to call RCI and cancel the cruise but I never had access on line.