**May 28 Escape - Haven Photo Review- As live as wifi allows!!! ***

RushFan

You are making me so happy we are in a 2 bed June 18th.

Is anyone sleeping on the pullman? how it is?

How is the chair situation? around the pool and sundeck

How deep is the Haven pool?

Did you ask for any specific snacks?

Wholly jalepenos Batman. Marc made me "Smoke and Fire"... Looks harmless... But the Jalepeno Tequila has a kick.. I have to take the names more seriously. Barko is on vacation and Raj has taken his place with Marc...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For the next drink. Not sure of the complete name, but it's called the "Dragon" something... Marc will know what you're talking about...

You are making me so happy we are in a 2 bed June 18th.

Is anyone sleeping on the pullman? how it is?

How is the chair situation? around the pool and sundeck

How deep is the Haven pool?

Did you ask for any specific snacks?

Yes Pullman is being used by 18 year old daughter. No complaints she says its like her dorm room. :)

No chair noise to speak of... Really maybe hear them if we are on the balcony but definitely not a nuisance..

No problem getting a chair anywhere in the Haven. The prime spot is up front on the sun deck but a Spanish group seem to have it everyday... I smell a bribe in da Haven...... Anyway I just go stand up there and enjoy the view. But plenty of other places in the sun. I will get some more pics.

Pool is 3-4 ft deep...

Yes whatever we want Arnie gets.. Chocolate covered berries, sandwich trays , fresh fruit(yuck I get that at home) and we never really ask anymore he just keeps loading is up.

Enjoying your review. Could you tell me who is scheduled for entertainment this week on Escape? We sail on Saturday and are trying to plan entertainment. Appears it is a juggler but unsure of what else is on board besides After Midnight and For the Record. Appears the hypnotist has rotated off. Thanks for any help you can provide

We saw the comedy juggler last night. Best show so far... The comedy has so so. The warm up guy was hilarious. Then went down hill. Definitely see the juggler..

2631f626722785872dda46f40c07cee7.jpg

Upper bunk. Not bad but definitely not like the master bed. It is very comfortable and with 7 different choices of pillows we can find something for everyone...

dd16f241af4b42b2a6eb1b7b51bd93dc.jpg

5a3fb428da22a6b232a347e5aeab642e.jpg

d1259176b46a384b4937871c0d3a4bcd.jpg

a51d9c9ba0e69d6ea3cde2265c9925d4.jpg

Just brought in snacks...

ab1bd8f7b6ceedbd716bf0b290d1daf7.jpg

73a3a1c8b11293665777437b2b9499de.jpg

This is what makes posting here awesome.. We would have missed this thing if not for the question and it was ridiculously good...

Moderno in general was very good and Brazillian steakhouses are very fas since it's no stop meats...

Their salad bar is solid but it's a cruise ship so they should that covered...

What is that yummy looking dessert?

Wifi is fast in port so I can catch up on some photos..

Here is the aqua loop. You can see it goes up in the middle which means if you don't get enough speed you can get "valley'd" ( roller coaster term for not making it up the hill). Note the stairs to get you down...

4357a04f62e9705a173e98c152b87735.jpg

Sunrise on the Balcony..

9e7f9c4c1c6c01a790a0bf9bb265b2eb.jpg

Mini golf

35d17722acfda1da59825d9a8ebc2b9f.jpg

Night lights in Haven

64dec4470f8b95b84d51c0dd641509bc.jpg

I am loving ALL of your photos with commentary!!

You are inspiring me to want to give this a try myself for our upcoming Breakaway cruise. :)

Thanks so much for all of your time and effort in doing this while on your cruise....great job and very much appreciated!!

Edited by Chesneygirl

What is that yummy looking dessert?

Banana creme merengue tartlet. It's at Moderno and also the Haven restaraunt. Will look at other menus to see as well

In St Thomas we did the Captain Nautica sail and snorkel. It's a small RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) boat that holds 20 snorklers. We went to turtle cove and shipwreck reef. At first I was wondering what I signed us up for. There were big Catamarans that left out next to us.

Thinking I was getting some "nice choice" dad looks from my family I certainly was not expecting much.

Turns out Small Boat = Fast Boat so we beat them all out to Tuttle cove and had the place to ourselves for a bit.

We were able to snorkel longer as well. So I don't think you can go wrong either way but I was fine with getting their first and snorkeling longer.

Enjoying the review. Thank you for taking the time to do it.

Glad to do it. So many posted reviews before our trip and I found it incredibly helpful.

Brat pack is tonight and it has gotten rave reviews....

Ok not a fan of selfies but I could not resist this one...

6dd7e2da9626403918b4da71c75ba855.jpg

This is a full face snorkel around $50. This thing is amazing. You just breathe through mouth or nose with no fogging. I can't wait to use it again tomorrow.

https://vimeo.com/168843790

Snuck in a zip line video. It's a blast! One of the riders ran down the platform and chickened out and stopped right on the edge. The operator told her to just sit down and he would come get her. Thing is when you sit your feet come up and off she went. It was priceless..

Thanks for writing a Haven review for the escape. We are leaving in 3 weeks& I am super excited. We stayed in the haven on the breakaway this past march and it was wonderful. When we last traveled I had a broken leg and I was unable to use the haven sundeck because I was using a wheel chair at the time & there is no easy way to get up there on the BA in an elevator, this time around I plan on spending as much time as possible out on the sun deck. Please let me know if its crowded, lots of children & easy to get drink service. I am tossing the idea around of maybe picking up a vibe pass. Can you also find out if Mark the haven bartender will still be on the June 25th sailing? Thanks in advance & enjoy the rest of your week!!