Specialty Dining

hbe

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to purchase a 5 night specialty dining package onboard the Silhouette in August and wonder if anyone has managed to do this and been able to work it so you aren't dining in a specialty restaurant the first night?

I understand that's how it's supposed to work but after a long day of travel I want to avoid it. Are you able to purchase this the 2nd night? (Assuming of course they have more packages available).

No problem, even with booking it in advance and them allocating you a restaurant night 1 or 2 this is all changeable once onboard

We tend to pre-book the package then just go to one of the actual restaurants onboard to fix the dates and times we want straight into the system, never had a problem and always got what we wanted [emoji4]

New to Celebrity and i was wondering if it's possible to buy the dining packages on board, thanks

We always wait till on board to buy ours, and have never had any problem getting the nights and times we requested. We get the 3 or 5 night depending on the length of the cruise.

I'm looking to purchase a 5 night specialty dining package onboard the Silhouette in August and wonder if anyone has managed to do this and been able to work it so you aren't dining in a specialty restaurant the first night?

I understand that's how it's supposed to work but after a long day of travel I want to avoid it. Are you able to purchase this the 2nd night? (Assuming of course they have more packages available).

I recently went through the dummy booking process of booking a 3 night package. During the process you're given the option of selecting either the first OR second night for the first night of your package. So this is a nice option for those who don't want to be assigned the first night of the cruise. This of course is for those booking the package in advance. If you want to wait and book on board, I would hope they would be accommodating and book you on the second night per your request.

Edited by BEAV

We booked one reservation online and then when boarded switched it on day 4 to a 5 package, they refunded the original paid before boarding as obc and then charged the 5 package to us. This made sure we booked them all whenever we wanted, not at the same time each day and avoided day 1 and 2

Edited by Tiggertastic