Dining reservations

lindiloo65

I made dining reservations for the week of Sept. 17 but after looking at dailies I would like to change the time on some but every time I try it says a guest is already book for another time on that day and won't let me change time. Any body have any suggestions or should I just wait til we get on ship to change them.

You can't change the reservations yourself, you have to call and get them to do it (or wait until you get on board). You might be able to get around the error message by logging in as someone else in the cabin and making the new reservations in their name. Then you can wait until you're on board to cancel the original ones (although the nice thing to do would be to call and free those spots up now, since you already know you don't need them).

I'm not sure if you are talking MDR reservations or specialty dining. I just got off of the Breakaway on Sunday. I had made MDR reservations online for some nights. Once onboard after reading the dailies wanted to switch times of my reservation. I called from my stateroom and they told me that once onboard the only reservations they make for the MDR are for 5:30 and 9:30. All other times are first come. We were only a party of 4, I know at one time they would take a reservation for parties of 8 or more.

I made dining reservations for the week of Sept. 17 but after looking at dailies I would like to change the time on some but every time I try it says a guest is already book for another time on that day and won't let me change time. Any body have any suggestions or should I just wait til we get on ship to change them.

Call reservations ASAP while prime reservation times are still available. They can cancel or change your dinner reservations. You can't do it yourself.

• 1 month later...

I have a few dining reservations booked, some MDR and some specialty. I booked 5:30 and 6:30 times and now they all show up online as 5:00. I don't even think some of them open that early. Should I call and see what's going on or just wait?

Also, I know I need to move one dinner to a different day altogether. And it doesn't seen you can change it online. Should I just wait to do it myself onboard (will it be easy to do it through the app or will calling be more effective?)

... Should I just wait to do it myself onboard (will it be easy to do it through the app or will calling be more effective?)

Once it's booked, you cannot cancel or change the times confirmed yourself online ... you know the changes needed, just call them to help make the desired changes. Don't wait until you are onboard next month, especially with MDR options.

You can book any open specialty dining slots onboard, if available - but don't take chances as none might be open by then. If you are in Haven, the concierge can cut thru the chase for you ... hopefully.

If you have any shows already booked, it will check & block your ability to do dining when the schedules overlap. Once everything is finalized, print out the list or write it down, the free iConcierge App and stateroom TV do not display or pop-up with reminders about your bookings.

Once it's booked, you cannot cancel or change the times confirmed yourself online ... you know the changes needed, just call them to help make the desired changes. Don't wait until you are onboard next month, especially with MDR options.

You can book any open specialty dining slots onboard, if available - but don't take chances as none might be open by then. If you are in Haven, the concierge can cut thru the chase for you ... hopefully.

If you have any shows already booked, it will check & block your ability to do dining when the schedules overlap. Once everything is finalized, print out the list or write it down, the free iConcierge App and stateroom TV do not display or pop-up with reminders about your bookings.

If available? I thought they hold like 65-75% of reservations for on-board reserving only?