Refrigerators...

We are new (or might be) to Royal Caribbean. Do they have refrigerators in the staterooms? Are you allowed to bring water and sodas onboard. Looking at Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston.

Yes they do...however they are more like coolers...don't expect too much. RCI policy says no to water and soda....but that policy has a way of not being enforced and varies greatly. Take a chance...most of us get these onboard without problem.

We are new (or might be) to Royal Caribbean. Do they have refrigerators in the staterooms? Are you allowed to bring water and sodas onboard. Looking at Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston.

There are coolers in all staterooms on Liberty.

It is against the rules to bring on water and soda, but they frequently don't enforce that rule.

Thanks everyone! One more question...do they provided Ice in the staterooms?

The reason for these questions is, I get up very early and like to sit on the balcony. I don't drink coffee, but get my caffeine fix from an early morning Diet Coke, that I always have on hand in the fridge on our Princess cruises. None of this is a deal breaker, just curious.

Thanks again.

The reason for these questions is, I get up very early and like to sit on the balcony. I don't drink coffee, but get my caffeine fix from an early morning Diet Coke, that I always have on hand in the fridge on our Princess cruises. None of this is a deal breaker, just curious.

Thanks again.

Ice can be provided by your stateroom attendant twice a day if you request it.

Just off LOTs. Yes fridges in all rooms. But ours was off and not cooling. Even when functioning we have found most to be too warm for drinks. We take a small collapsable cooler (get a quality one that wont sweat/leak). Then ice down a few cans each day. A little ice in the ice bucket also good to pour over in glasses.

Just took 18 DrPeppers on last week. No issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks again.

no longer is ice automatic, you must request it( which is usually cheerfully supplied). it will be delivered at turndown so will probably be mostly ice water by the time you get up in the morning though.

I'm like you, I want an ice cold Diet Coke in the morning. I would wrap a bath towel around the ice bucket with the can of coke in it. That usually insulates it enough to keep it from fully melting. I never thought about putting the bucket inside the fridge, not sure it would fit. I will definitely try it on my next cruise.

I'm like you, I want an ice cold Diet Coke in the morning. I would wrap a bath towel around the ice bucket with the can of coke in it. That usually insulates it enough to keep it from fully melting. I never thought about putting the bucket inside the fridge, not sure it would fit. I will definitely try it on my next cruise.

I have always put my ice bucket in the fridge...fits...and works great.