Can you bring water or soft drinks embarking on Magic?

jagsfan

Every person is allowed to carry on one 12 pack of 12oz or smaller CANS of soda. No water is permitted unless you like canned water, nothing in bottles is allowed other than 2 bottles of wine per adult.

You can preorder bottles of water to be delivered to your room if you want bottled water. Also they have the bottomless bubbles card where everyone gets unlimited soda, everyone in the room has to purchase it though.

You can preorder bottles of water to be delivered to your room if you want bottled water. Also they have the bottomless bubbles card where everyone gets unlimited soda, everyone in the room has to purchase it though.

Not everyone is required to purchase BB. That is a Cheers restriction.

OP ... you can carry on cans only, as Poobears said. There is lemonade available on the Lido as well as the iced tea.

I have ordered the 12 pack of water from Carnival and had no issues with it. Besides, it really saves the hassle of having to carry it on :)

Just curious is the water thing new?

I have always taken on bottles of water. Now they do get checked a little more closely to make sure they aren't filled with vodka etc but never had a problem before so curious is this has changed.

Thank you

Just curious is the water thing new?

I have always taken on bottles of water. Now they do get checked a little more closely to make sure they aren't filled with vodka etc but never had a problem before so curious is this has changed.

Thank you

Not real new. It went into effect sometime last year, I know it was before my October cruise on Dream last year. I think the reasoning behind it was because of all the effort during embarkation checking on the bottled water people were bringing on to make sure no smuggling. They dropped the price of the 12 packs to accommodate the new rule. I ordered a 12 pack of the water for the cabin, it was fine. I believe it is $3.99 now.

Ok that makes sense thank you. I haven't cruised since February 2015

Do you know what kind of water it is? I hate Dasani. Lol. Do we order it ahead of time or can you buy it onboard?

Sorry to hijack the thread but appreciate the info. I would have showed up with my 12 pack. 👍

Do you know what kind of water it is? I hate Dasani. Lol. Do we order it ahead of time or can you buy it onboard?

Sorry to hijack the thread but appreciate the info. I would have showed up with my 12 pack. 👍

It's Carnival branded purified water. You can order it ahead of time for $3.99 per 12 pack. You can order it onboard, but I don't know if it is the same price or not. I'm sure someone will chime in here.

It is basically Carnival brand filtered water. I would order it ahead of time (not sure about purchasing on board). Just go to the fun shops area on carnival.com and under beverages it has the water. Its much easier for me to order ahead of time and have it waiting in the room when we board.

Every person is allowed to carry on one 12 pack of 12oz or smaller CANS of soda. No water is permitted unless you like canned water, nothing in bottles is allowed other than 2 bottles of wine per adult.

Is it 2 bottles of wine per adult now? Was 1. I hope it's 2...:D.