? anyone collecting HAL destination pins

realnurse2

Hello all,

If anyone is collecting the HAL destination pins I have extras to trade. I need 1 Mediterranean and 1 South America to complete a set. I have an extra Asia! Post a reply and we can exchange e-mails. Thanks! ;)

Hi !

Since the beginning off my cruiser carrer (!), I forgot/do not received some of the voyages pins.

On my last cruise, I correct the situation by asking the Cruise Director to receive those I dont have.

Plus : they give (to the winning team I know, but just ask) the pins after the Trivia session in the Crows Nest or the Piano Bar.

Dont be shy and collect all of them without any remorse..!

Holacanada from Quebec City

Thanks, I have tried asking the cruise director with no luck and I am the world's worse trivia player ! :eek:

No, that's me.:p

I told our RollCall if they wanted to win to put me on THE OTHER team.

Having said that, I actually won one getting ONE answer right. The CD was trying to entertain us while we waited 2 hours to tender to Cabo.:eek: we were the fourth of four ships in and the smallest. Can we say that the natives were restless?

I have so many duplicate destination pins that I don't take them when I have "won" them. None for the destinations you want.

Try e-Bay.

HAL used to offer really great trivia prizes and not that long ago, either. I have a heavy-weight fleese pullover that I will be taking with me on the 2016 VOV that I won during a trivia game in the Crow's Nest on the Noordam about 9 years ago.

Pins? Eh!

Edited by rkacruiser

Hello all,

If anyone is collecting the HAL destination pins I have extras to trade. I need 1 Mediterranean and 1 South America to complete a set. I have an extra Asia! Post a reply and we can exchange e-mails. Thanks! ;)

We have 1 Mediterranean to trade for your extra Asia one, would love to trade. You can contact me at sensorthree at hotmail dot com.

Tnx in advance.

Sorry Janine,

You are not getting my emails? but I am getting yours. Send me your mailing address and I will send you ?which pin in trade for south America. I will include my address to you.Don't know what else to suggest.

Sorry Cruise critic!

Hello all,

Anyone know what the complete set consists of?

I currently have:

Alaska

Canada & New England

Caribbean

Mediterranean

Northern Europe

Panama Canal

South America

I have an extra Alaska, Canada & New England, Panama Canal and South America

I have a set of 10, and those are the three you are missing from the ones I have. Is HAL still giving out pins? We last got them in Jan/Feb 2016.

They were giving out the Canada & New England pins on the VEDM last week

There are 11 destination pins and assorted HAL pins- orange oval and a couple of blue/white ones that look like the funnel of a ship. These are the freebies given out as game prizes.

The complete set is Canada- New England, Alaska, Caribbean, South America, South Pacific, Australia, Asia, Mediterranean, Panama, Northern Europe, Mexico.

Edited by realnurse2

No Bermuda pin?!?!?!

I guess that explains why I got a Canada/NE pin [and a generic funnel pin as well] on my Bermuda sailing last year. I thought it was just because it was their first year back to Bermuda after several years absence but figured they would have them by now.

There are 11 destination pins and assorted HAL pins- orange oval and a couple of blue/white ones that look like the funnel of a ship. These are the freebies given out as game prizes.

The complete set is Canada- New England, Alaska, Caribbean, South America, South Pacific, Australia, Asia, Mediterranean, Panama, Northern Europe, Mexico.

Thanks for that info!

I still need 1 south America pin! I have Canada-New England,Alaska, carribbean south pacific and Australia left to trade.

I have a South America for ya and will gladly take the South Pacific in exchange. Do you have an email addr for me?

Thanks for that info!

Just curious John and others, we have won what we have during trivia, but are there other ways to get hold of them (not counting the privileges that come with the job)?