Princess - claiming Shareholder OBC

It would be getting very exciting for you as it is close now.:D

Yes, after the last couple of decidedly cool days here in Sydney I can't wait to get onboard and head up to warmer climes. All new ports for us on this cruise too, apart for the last port stop at Brisbane. Even the Brisbane port stop will be interesting as we are there on a Sunday which means the Eat Street Markets will be open, right next to the cruise terminal.

Yes, after the last couple of decidedly cool days here in Sydney I can't wait to get onboard and head up to warmer climes. All new ports for us on this cruise too, apart for the last port stop at Brisbane. Even the Brisbane port stop will be interesting as we are there on a Sunday which means the Eat Street Markets will be open, right next to the cruise terminal.

Nice, I am sure you will have a wonderful time although I am not sure that you will need more food when you get to Brisbane.:p

Even the Brisbane port stop will be interesting as we are there on a Sunday which means the Eat Street Markets will be open, right next to the cruise terminal.

You're lucky. When we first visited Brisbane in the 70s, Brisbane was closed on a Sundays, it was like a ghost town. How things have changed.

Nice, I am sure you will have a wonderful time although I am not sure that you will need more food when you get to Brisbane.:p

True! :D

But we'll probably be a bit bored with ship food by then so some tasty treats from the market will be welcome. ;)

You're lucky. When we first visited Brisbane in the 70s, Brisbane was closed on a Sundays, it was like a ghost town. How things have changed.

It was a whole different world back then. Weekend shopping, cafe culture, markets, etc have brought cities to life in the weekends.

Oddly enough, now we're retired, we avoid going out much in the weekends. The traffic in Sydney is dreadful all weekend, public transport isn't as frequent as on weekdays, the shops and cafes are crowded, and parking fees at places like beaches are exorbitant.

Can someone confirm that it is no more than 90 days out from the cruise to claim for Shareholder benefit?

We are using it for the first time in November, looking forward to some extra OBC:)

Yes, supposed to be within 90 days of sailing and need proof of at least 100 shares in CCL along with all the relevant cruise details.:D

Yes, supposed to be within 90 days of sailing and need proof of at least 100 shares in CCL along with all the relevant cruise details.:D

Thanks Mic, 3 months sounded right. The Planner at Princess said to send it to her and she will forward it etc.....will see how that goes!

Can someone confirm that it is no more than 90 days out from the cruise to claim for Shareholder benefit?

We are using it for the first time in November, looking forward to some extra OBC:)

Yes, within 90 days of sailing, and at least two weeks before departure date. It took about two weeks for them to action my email so allow plenty of time.

Yes, within 90 days of sailing, and at least two weeks before departure date. It took about two weeks for them to action my email so allow plenty of time.

Will do. I see you are off to PNG, we cruised there in April on the Dawn Princess, really enjoyed the cruise and ANZAC day in Milne Bay. Doini and Kitava were highlights:) Enjoy!

Will do. I see you are off to PNG, we cruised there in April on the Dawn Princess, really enjoyed the cruise and ANZAC day in Milne Bay. Doini and Kitava were highlights:) Enjoy!

Sounds like a great time was had. We are off to PNG next year and I am looking forward to it.:D

We're really looking forward to seeing that part of the world. I'd had that cruise on my wish list for ages but the price was way too high, then the inside cabin prices dropped considerably so we booked. Thank goodnes for FCCs. :D

I do not know what is happening with Princess Australia I have never had any problem claiming shareholder obc since 2009 and for the Aus cruises the reply usually comes within a few hours - certainly within a day BUT this time after 4 requests I am being told that the paperwork (Same as always used) does not confirm I am a shareholder?

An up to date statement with my name on it and a copy of the original shares certificate seems not to be accepted. Are they changing their ways or their staff?

I have just sent it all again and will hope for the best:(:(:(:(