Future Cruises raffle

trbarton

Just saw this on Celebrity's Facebook. "Had good luck on this Silhouette British Isles cruise. Won an IPad Air 2 and $200 in OBC at the Future Cruises raffle."

What do people know about the Future Cruises raffle?

Tom😎

On some ships if you book a cruise while on board, and usually during the first three or four days of the cruise, not waiting until the end of the cruise when the office is busy, they have a raffle for those who book. I've not seen it advertised in print but on my last two cruises, the Future Cruise Sales staff did mention it in their sales pitches.

On some ships if you book a cruise while on board, and usually during the first three or four days of the cruise, not waiting until the end of the cruise when the office is busy, they have a raffle for those who book. I've not seen it advertised in print but on my last two cruises, the Future Cruise Sales staff did mention it in their sales pitches.

We were entered into this a couple of months ago while booking two cruises while onboard. Somebody won ... wasn't us but there was indeed, one happy passenger onboard. :)

We booked the second day, but there was no mention of this to us. We always book on board within the first couple of days; this has never been mentioned. I guess we never won either. Nice to know.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We won $500 in OBC while we were on our honeymoon cruise aboard the Silhouette in March. We visited the future cruises office while we were docked in Jamaica and booked an Equinox cruise for this coming December. They mentioned that they were having a raffle and would be picking a winner that night. When we returned to our cabin after dinner, we had a voicemail message letting us know that we had won! :)

We won $500 in OBC while we were on our honeymoon cruise aboard the Silhouette in March. We visited the future cruises office while we were docked in Jamaica and booked an Equinox cruise for this coming December. They mentioned that they were having a raffle and would be picking a winner that night. When we returned to our cabin after dinner, we had a voicemail message letting us know that we had won! :)

Congrats on the cruise. What a nice wedding present from RC. :D

We have booked several times while on a cruise, but have never been told about a raffle.