Miracle menu

vwrestler171

It's the American Table.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know that much, but just looking for the recent menus. Zydeocruisers menu was pretty old and I'm hoping for something more recent, because I know a few things did change.

There's not a ton of info posted on the Miracle. I don't know if there are menus for those port of call menu items posted.

What you can do is go to the dining room earlier in the day, each day and ask them to see a menu and you could decide on the Steakhouse based on that.

The menu is also posted daily on a podium inside the aft entrance to Horatios. We just got off the Miracle last week and the Pride menus were right on. Sorry can't remember the local fare, but nothing really stood out to much to us.

The menu is also posted daily on a podium inside the aft entrance to Horatios. We just got off the Miracle last week and the Pride menus were right on. Sorry can't remember the local fare, but nothing really stood out to much to us.

We were on the same sailing!

I have photos of a couple of the posted menus, but they are on a different computer. I will try to post them soon. I will also check if there might be anything in the Fun Times I brought home. I do remember having fish tacos as the local appetizer one night, and my husband had tortilla soup another. I seem to remember a lot of fish dishes, but I didn't order any of the local entrees.

There's not a ton of info posted on the Miracle. I don't know if there are menus for those port of call menu items posted.

What you can do is go to the dining room earlier in the day, each day and ask them to see a menu and you could decide on the Steakhouse based on that.

See if you can find the menus for the Inspiration/Imagination. The first night had a tuna appetizer (like the old duck appetizer) and a salmon entree.

We were on the same sailing!

I have photos of a couple of the posted menus, but they are on a different computer. I will try to post them soon. I will also check if there might be anything in the Fun Times I brought home. I do remember having fish tacos as the local appetizer one night, and my husband had tortilla soup another. I seem to remember a lot of fish dishes, but I didn't order any of the local entrees.

Sounds tasty, can't wait! Would love a link to the Fun Times if you plan on uploading those as well.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just off the Miracle today.

Wish we had taken pictures of the menus!

It is definitely the American table menu. Some of the "ports of call" choices were: steak tacos which were very good, some sort of Mexican chicken which was not very good, chili rellenos, amazing chicken tortilla soup, not so great lime jalapeño shrimp...

Sorry- that is all I can remember right now.

I do want to let you know that we have been on four different ships with the American table menu in the last year, and the food on the miracle was far superior to all of them. Better than the breeze, even.

Anyone on the Miracle go to the Alchemy Bar!!! Jason Kitti & Maria are the best!!!! I took pics of Alchemy Bar menus but not MDR. we went to Steak House night 4. As I remember we didn't miss much in MDR. my only rule is to be in MDR on the two Elegant nights... The ports of call main dishes were always Mexican food....

Sent from my iPad using Forums