Pride Suite/FTTF/Luggage Tags

billvabeach

We have a suite booked on our upcoming Pride cruise and also purchased FTTF. My luggage tag is Green and has Priority on it but it does not have FTTF on it. My documents have the receipt for FTTF as a Shore Excursion. Is the green Priority tag the right tag for FTTF or is this the tag for the Suite? Should I contact Carnival to correct or handle at the port?

If you have a suite booked, you will board before FTTF. You will be directed to a private room and board after wedding parties, platinum, gold then you. You may want to cancel the FTTF. Enjoy your trip.

I, too, book Suites with FTTF. Even with the enhanced "Suite Perks", I'm choosing to keep FTTF for the VIP GS line feature. The OP might be doing the same as me.:)

Billvabeach, You should also make sure that the luggage handlers at the port put the orange FTTF tape on your luggage (if they are still doing this - my last cruise was 2 years ago:o) as they take it from you in the parking lot and load it onto the big trolleys. I believe that big, bright tape plays a much bigger role in expediting your luggage than does the little VIP logo on the luggage tag.;)

I, too, book Suites with FTTF. Even with the enhanced "Suite Perks", I'm choosing to keep FTTF for the VIP GS line feature. The OP might be doing the same as me.:)

Billvabeach, You should also make sure that the luggage handlers at the port put the orange FTTF tape on your luggage (if they are still doing this - my last cruise was 2 years ago:o) as they take it from you in the parking lot and load it onto the big trolleys. I believe that big, bright tape plays a much bigger role in expediting your luggage than does the little VIP logo on the luggage tag.;)

Agree 100% on all points.

billvabeach,

My luggage tag for a suite and FTTF for a cruise last June on Inspiration did not say "Priority", it has the Faster to the Fun logo next to where you print your name and large letters F2F in the colored area next to your deck and room number. Did you print your tags before you got FTTF? If so, go back to your booking and print again.

Ken

Out of curiosity after reading these posts, I just checked my luggage tags for my upcoming cruise the first time (I haven't printed them yet). I am on the Pride, in an Ocean Suite, with FTTF.

My tag has the little Faster To The Fun logo circle, but then, going down the side, it says "PRIORITY" and "F2F" in the same space, one printed over the other so that neither can be read.:rolleyes::p

LuggageTag.jpg

I just did the same as Shakybeef for my upcoming January 2017 cruise and have the same look to the tag, overlapping letters for the word PRIORITY:confused: as well. This has changed since my June 2016 cruise although I saved and printed those tags in February.

Ken

I just did the same as Shakybeef for my upcoming January 2017 cruise and have the same look to the tag, overlapping letters for the word PRIORITY:confused: as well. This has changed since my June 2016 cruise although I saved and printed those tags in February.

Ken

Pretty stupid-looking isn't it?:p

I'm not going to worry about my luggage getting its rightful, VIP treatment, since I've obviously got all the bases covered with these special:rolleyes: tags.

:p

Out of curiosity after reading these posts, I just checked my luggage tags for my upcoming cruise the first time (I haven't printed them yet). I am on the Pride, in an Ocean Suite, with FTTF.

My tag has the little Faster To The Fun logo circle, but then, going down the side, it says "PRIORITY" and "F2F" in the same space, one printed over the other so that neither can be read.:rolleyes::p

LuggageTag.jpg

That is exactly how mine looks but different color. I have the overprint on PRIORITY too. I didn't catch the FTTF logo when I was looking at mine but it is there.

That is exactly how mine looks but different color. I have the overprint on PRIORITY too. I didn't catch the FTTF logo when I was looking at mine but it is there.

Then you're all set. Print out this super-special:rolleyes::p version of your luggage tags now, or wait 'til closer to your saildate in the hopes that Carnival will have fixed the issue, as FMBW mentioned they might get around to doing at some point, maybe:p. Either way, make sure you get that orange tape on each piece of luggage and have a great cruise!:)

ETA: I believe a PP mentioned it already, but just in case you didn't know: the colour of your luggage tag just denotes the Deck of your cabin. ;)

Edited by ShakyBeef

LuggageTag.jpg

My tags are the same as these and I have a suite and FTTF

If you have a suite booked, you will board before FTTF. You will be directed to a private room and board after wedding parties, platinum, gold then you. You may want to cancel the FTTF. Enjoy your trip.

Order of boarding.....Wedding Parties, Diamond, Platinum (I believe suites board before FTTF) then FTTF. Then the rest...according to the boarding number you have been given.

Edited by volmoma

We have a suite booked on our upcoming Pride cruise and also purchased FTTF. My luggage tag is Green and has Priority on it but it does not have FTTF on it. My documents have the receipt for FTTF as a Shore Excursion. Is the green Priority tag the right tag for FTTF or is this the tag for the Suite? Should I contact Carnival to correct or handle at the port?

You just wasted $60, you are in a suite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We bought FTTF when we had a balcony. We then got the up sell call to an OS. If I cancel FTTF what are folks past experience with having an OS no FTTF and your cabin being ready when you board?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We bought FTTF when we had a balcony. We then got the up sell call to an OS. If I cancel FTTF what are folks past experience with having an OS no FTTF and your cabin being ready when you board?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our first OS years ago was an upsell from a Balcony guarantee, and it was before FTTF was introduced. I can only assume that our room was not ready when we boarded, since the doors to the cabin hallways were still closed (it was before 1:30). I'm sorry, I know that's not much help.:o

My Suite being guaranteed ready upon boarding is another reason I buy FTTF (along with the VIP GS line and expedited luggage).

We also have a suite and buy FTTF.

I did NOT read that suites now are ready when you board the ship? Is that something new???

Do suites also get off the ship early like with FTTF???

We also like the special line at guest services.

I find it very confusing to read different versions of suite perks vs. FTTF!???

We also have a suite and buy FTTF.

I did NOT read that suites now are ready when you board the ship? Is that something new???

Do suites also get off the ship early like with FTTF???

We also like the special line at guest services.

I find it very confusing to read different versions of suite perks vs. FTTF!???

No, the Suite is not guaranteed ready upon boarding without FTTF. Yes, Suites get Priority Debarkation. Here's the FTTF features from Carnival's website. I have highlighted in red those that are already Suite Perks:

Faster to the Fun (FTTF)

Here's what the program includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Express Boarding

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes and express boarding lane. This is only available on embarkation day. If you arrive after general boarding has begun, you may bypass the general boarding line and board via the Faster to the Fun lane.

Note: Only VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests as well as guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations will have access to the Priority Check-In Lounge and proceed on board before FTTF guests.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests.

Priority Luggage

While we process thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for 'Your Time Dining'.

Note: VIFP Diamond guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations are guaranteed their dining in the Main Dining Room.

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to. When ready to go ashore, if not on a Carnival shore excursion, present yourself at the Guest Services Desk.

Debarkation Choices

We are always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

I hope this helps.:)