12 Night British Isles Cruise Caribbean Princess Trip Report w/ Photos

euro_101

Hi All

Maps,

At most ports you will find tourist guides giving out maps and info, sometimes

hard to spot if crowds of folks getting off at the same time,

At some ports they even board the ship and set up in Atrium giving out leaflets,

At Greenock they even do free tours around the town etc.

yours Shogun

Wow, Wow, Wow!! Your pictures are amazing. We did this cruise in June and I thought we took some great pictures but they are no where near the quality of yours. Excellent review, glad you enjoyed your trip we had a great time as well.

Thanks for posting. Truly enjoyed the photos...you have a real gift. We are booked for a month in Jan/Feb 2017 on the CB and was wondering if the beds were the new beds? It says on the website that CB is due March 2017. Just wondering if they were being updated earlier and if the new sheets were there or if the duvet covers were still there.

Thanks.

Mary

Thanks for posting. Truly enjoyed the photos...you have a real gift. We are booked for a month in Jan/Feb 2017 on the CB and was wondering if the beds were the new beds? It says on the website that CB is due March 2017. Just wondering if they were being updated earlier and if the new sheets were there or if the duvet covers were still there.

Thanks.

Mary

Hi, I cannot comment about the sheets as I tend not to look for fear of seeing stains :) I did notice the duvet was torn....like a multi inch tear. They definitely didn't look new. I would be surprised to hear if they were fresh.

Hi, I cannot comment about the sheets as I tend not to look for fear of seeing stains :) I did notice the duvet was torn....like a multi inch tear. They definitely didn't look new. I would be surprised to hear if they were fresh.

Thanks. Hoping new beds will be on, as some of the beds can be awful.

Great, easy reading review, thank you for posting. Your pictures are fantastic! Regards John

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wow, Wow, Wow!! Your pictures are amazing. We did this cruise in June and I thought we took some great pictures but they are no where near the quality of yours. Excellent review, glad you enjoyed your trip we had a great time as well.

Thank you both for the kind words!

You are an amazing photographer. What camera do you use?

I use an Olympus EPL-7 camera with an Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 Lens.

I also use a GoPro - a couple photos from this were in my review else mostly the Olympus :)

The Olympus is newer and I am loving it!

yes! nice!

how was the dinner show?

Wales would have been nice! Liverpool wasn't bad, but I would have take a couple hrs from that port and move it to another.

The dinner show at Taylors was nice but pricey. Busybus Wales was a highlight, but too pooped at the end to see site by Liverpool dock.

These pics are from Snowdonia National Park in Wales....purple heather everywhere!

IMG_1471403086.119717.jpg.a5f0376d2561805edf3f959d3ec60ee9.jpg

IMG_1471403036.587735.jpg.b4b6c5776414caba55f98c71bf86f072.jpg

IMG_1471403061.591423.jpg.8b80e17b250f3130a4a29279b76dc615.jpg

All of our tours were independent companies highly rated on Trip Advisor....We used Busybus in Wales (Liverpool), Discover Scotland, and Overloard 9B for Normandy/ Le Havre. Most were under $50 pp, though payable in pounds and euros...l.much cheaper than Princess. Many others used Paddywagon in Ireland.

I just reread your post.....i do regret missing The Tattoo in Edinburgh, which would mean rescheduling your trip to August. I was unaware of this event, and if I return to Edinburgh (which I loved), Id not miss this!

IMG_1471567805.825122.jpg.3bc6a5895e88313f9260116aa3870afc.jpg

IMG_1471567790.489977.jpg.be80a2227fea2727ee499db6f894c672.jpg

Edited by mrobstad

• 3 weeks later...
I use an Olympus EPL-7 camera with an Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 Lens.

I also use a GoPro - a couple photos from this were in my review else mostly the Olympus :)

The Olympus is newer and I am loving it!

I was about to ask the same question! Your pictures are MINDBLOWING! Loved each one. Wow.

Save