American soda .....club soda

muffin

I really like a Canadian brand to drink onboard. What can I buy a case of in FLL to get a reasonably similar taste? I like Canada Dry club soda. It has no calories, no sweeteners, and very low sodium. The one I drink has added lemon/ lime flavour to add a little pizzaz. Is there a brand name to look for to quench my thirst..? Even plain club soda is okay, but the added flavour is even better. Thx.

I really like a Canadian brand to drink onboard. What can I buy a case of in FLL to get a reasonably similar taste? I like Canada Dry club soda. It has no calories, no sweeteners, and very low sodium. The one I drink has added lemon/ lime flavour to add a little pizzaz. Is there a brand name to look for to quench my thirst..? Even plain club soda is okay, but the added flavour is even better. Thx.

Canada Dry is a pretty common brand in the US, also, especially for ginger ale. If you can't find it, I'd say try Schweppes for a club soda. Pretty common also. My absolute favorite drink right now is the La Croix sparkling waters, no calories, no sweetness, low sodium. They have a lemon and a lime but my fave right now is their grapefruit. They come in cans, so easy to take with you.

If you do not want to carry the soda on board, the ship sells club soda and you can get lemon and/or lime wedges with your soda. I also bring individual packets of Crystal Light lemonades to add as like the fizz. Word of caution if you do this - do not add the entire packet to a full can of soda as it erupts just like Mount Vesuvius.

I really like a Canadian brand to drink onboard. What can I buy a case of in FLL to get a reasonably similar taste? I like Canada Dry club soda.

Canada Dry is an American brand, their world HQ is in Texas. (Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc, 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024) and their products are available in almost every supermarket in the US.

. My absolute favorite drink right now is the La Croix sparkling waters, no calories, no sweetness, low sodium. They have a lemon and a lime but my fave right now is their grapefruit. They come in cans, so easy to take with you.

Try the Coconut LaCroix with dark rum...delicious.

Try the Coconut LaCroix with dark rum...delicious.

Thanks for that heads up! I'm not a fan of the Coconut, but with rum...

I also LOVE the Cantaloupe/Pink Grapefruit flavor - comes in the Curate tall cans. The "Ni Cola" was really bad, IMHO.

Looks like I do not have a problem after all! Thanks for the pointers. We have a land week prior to our cruise, so will have no trouble filling my wish list.

Thx also for the corporate info. Who would think Canada Dry was American? My patriotism must be from the days of old! Glad to see choices. Also glad some have new ideas for delicious drink combos. I will watch my crystal light additions! Cheers.

Canada Dry is an American brand, their world HQ is in Texas. (Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc, 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024) and their products are available in almost every supermarket in the US.

I live less than 2 miles from there. :) That location houses only corporate offices. I have no idea where they manufacture their products.