Junior Suite 1706 Liberty of the Seas

Has anyone stayed in Junior Suite 1706 on Liberty of the Seas.

This is available on my March cruise and I was thinking of switching from my Hump Cabin.

I see from the deck plan it is underneath the Windjammer.

I am a bit worried as we had a JS on Jewel under the Windjammer and there was a constant noise of trolleys being wheeled around. Will this be the same on Liberty.

Also concerned about the motion being at the back of the ship.

Does anyone have any pictures from the Balcony.

Edited by clarky213

I've not stayed in that stateroom, but have spent a good amount of time on that balcony with friends. Huge balcony, room for two loungers, two chairs, a table and much more. The view is a bit obstructed by the ship superstructure, but after a while I didn't notice it. Our friends did not mention any noise from above.

We've stayed in 1702 and didn't hear any noise from the WJ above. Love the large decks and aft views. There did seem to be a bit more movement, actually seemed like a small vibration. Whatever it was it did not deter from the cruise, we actually found it very relaxing as we were falling asleep, and we would book on deck 10 aft in the future.

I've not stayed in that stateroom, but have spent a good amount of time on that balcony with friends. Huge balcony, room for two loungers, two chairs, a table and much more. The view is a bit obstructed by the ship superstructure, but after a while I didn't notice it. Our friends did not mention any noise from above.

Set up my first hammock on one of those aft cabin decks. So relaxing.:)

This is available on my March cruise and I was thinking of switching from my Hump Cabin.

I am a bit worried as we had a JS on Jewel under the Windjammer and there was a constant noise of trolleys being wheeled around. Will this be the same on Liberty.

GRAB it while you can!!!!!

I Grabbed it:D:D:D:D

Good!!

I was going to post- we've stayed in that cabin a few times on the Liberty- and heard nothing. There's a small gap between the top of deck 10 and the bottom of deck 11, which prevents noise from being directly transmitted down.

And being so far back, there is zero foot traffic, so it's quite quiet.

On that class of ship, it's our standard location.

We were on FREEDOM JS aft deck 10, no noise from windjammer . A little bit of movement ( depends on the seas) .

Some vibration when pulling into and out of port.

Super Structure not an issue on deck 10.

Balcony is huge !!

10271.jpg.8587f998e0e15e8f99efa43ebde25f43.jpg

066.jpg.4aa51a9cba00719fd0ec7d9c773e6e44.jpg

080.jpg.ab41f21289214f7e62d1cbebc78b06f9.jpg

Edited by wingman2014

We had the room next to it, last October.. We loved it.. No noise, and such a balcony and view.. We have 1706 booked next year for a b2b. Let me know how the stateroom is, I'm really curious.... Have fun..

We were on FREEDOM JS aft deck 10, no noise from windjammer . A little bit of movement ( depends on the seas) .

Some vibration when pulling into and out of port.

Super Structure not an issue on deck 10.

Balcony is huge !!

[ATTACH]392272[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]392273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]392274[/ATTACH]

Would you happen to have any more pictures of the room, maybe bathroom?? looking forward to next year's B2B..