Husbands changed his mind

jlivings

Since you are in the US, you can call X 24/7 for that info... at any time. It will be direct and from the source and they will be able to provide you with how to, if possible, and the fees, if charged, for a passenger change.

bon voyage

From the FAQ section of My Reservation. I'd still call and check since full payment has been made. I'd call captains club if you are a member.

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation? Name changes can be made to all but one original guest on a reservation except when:

1. The reservation has been paid in full
  2. Air arrangements have been confirmed
  3. Departure date is less than thirty-five (35) days away

If you bought Celebrity Cruise Care insurance, there may be a 75%(?) future fare credit if 1 or both of you notify in advance of not sailing. Of course, first see if you can find a substitute, but check on your time restrictions for the fare credit if the 'no one sailing' scenario plays out.

I've made a name change 9 days prior to sailing. When I did I was told the only limitation was it had to be done before they send the manifest from shore to ship which is around 3-4 days prior to sailing.

I hadn't read there were any published limitations until I saw someone post them here. In my case, those restrictions were not enforced.

From the FAQ section of My Reservation. I'd still call and check since full payment has been made. I'd call captains club if you are a member.

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation? Name changes can be made to all but one original guest on a reservation except when:

1. The reservation has been paid in full
  2. Air arrangements have been confirmed
  3. Departure date is less than thirty-five (35) days away

I wonder if this applies to Choice Air flights rather than the cruise part, since they mention air arrangements.

I've made a name change 9 days prior to sailing. When I did I was told the only limitation was it had to be done before they send the manifest from shore to ship which is around 3-4 days prior to sailing.

I hadn't read there were any published limitations until I saw someone post them here. In my case, those restrictions were not enforced.

C - who would deny you anything? :)

bon voyage