Flowers in room

dogboy

Does anyone know if the flowers you can order from NCL are nice or a good deal. Thinking of the $54 vase.

IF you are one who orders flowers (stateside) to be delivered, I believe your recipient will be pleased with the overall producy and value. Flowers sent to our staterooms have always been fresh and lovely! As someone else has stated on CC, they are actually one of NCL's better value priced items.

Yes the flowers are lovely and fresh. The roses wilt faster than the other arrangements, but do last well for about a week if you keep the cabin air conditioned. The bouquet you're looking at does really well.

Depending on what other amenities you like, you might consider ordering one of the anniversary packages instead, that includes the roses. Not a bad deal if you like the other things! We've done it both ways.

Here are the ones we ordered with the anniversary package...

401428_10151218660060313_1462020643_n.jpg?oh=6e2fc447b8ec21b656534be3bd20de67&oe=583B5E98

Pictures don't show it, but we felt like they took up that side of the cabin. Lasted a whole week and even made it to the hotel. Probably wasn't supposed to do that, but nobody said anything and not like we could hide it.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if the flowers you can order from NCL are nice or a good deal. Thinking of the $54 vase.

I ordered the dozen roses and when I saw them in the cabin, I was amazed. There were 12 bright red long stem Roses and a nice glassed vase. You will not be disappointed.