New Drink Packages Not Showing

tinkertwo

they issued a press relase on the new packages its on one of the threads= the info above is not correct -the select will continue to roll along until it phases out. No surprise its wrong RCCL reps cant even regurgitate their own info correctly= shocking

As usual the representatives, the website and the cruise planner need to find out what the heck their new policies are before they release them to the public which does nothing but cause a few thousand wasted phone calls and mix ups.

I see the pdf. it does show only ONE (1) package with Alcohol? No mention of STANDARD. IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE IT IS MEANT FOR THE U.K. ?????????????

"Your customers will be able to enjoy even more variety than ever before on their next Royal Caribbean holiday, with our revamped drinks package options, available from 6 September 2016."

"...revamped drinks package options,..." Does this mean these are now the only options??

I checked back with my upcoming cruise on cruise planner and it still shows ALL THREE offered for next March????

bosco

Edited by boscobeans

I just go into my reservation and click on the Beverage link. They are there for all my booked cruises except for the one in February 2018. Guess it's too early for that one. I only get the Royal Replenish package (renamed Refreshment and $7.00 more a day). I booked as far out as I could over the weekend, which was only until February 2017. Everything beyond that shows today but at the higher prices, although there is still a 20% discount on the Deluxe for my cruises.

Gotcha! Thanks! It's still showing the old beverage packages for my. Our sailing is in fall 2016.

I'm sure this has been asked but I been out of the loop for 2 weeks or so. We cruise next Saturday and I already purchased the premium package. Am I going to get that package, or a bill for the difference, or what?

The Premium Package converts to the new Deluxe Package at no additional cost.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/FAQs_Beverage_Package_Relaunch.pdf

Deluxe says 20% off and shows $46. Our trip is October 15, 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My planner isn't showing 20% off but it is $46 pp per day. I saved $28 each on two cruises by booking before today. My other was too far out to book a package.

I'm seeing the new beverage package choices for my upcoming sailing as well.

I notice that they now have this Beverage Package information sheet to compare the package choices. Of note, it does say the Deluxe package includes:

• Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup included

I don't think that this was explicitly said on the previously discovered information sheets, instead just saying that the Deluxe package included "non-alcoholic drinks".

I checked this morning and just checked again. Still shows the old packages with 20% off. I wish I knew if the new packages would be offered at 20% off prior to sailing. If so I will wait until the new packages are posted on my cruise because it would save me $21/per person for the two packages. But...if they don't do 20% off then I'll be paying more.

I checked this morning and just checked again. Still shows the old packages with 20% off. I wish I knew if the new packages would be offered at 20% off prior to sailing. If so I will wait until the new packages are posted on my cruise because it would save me $21/per person for the two packages. But...if they don't do 20% off then I'll be paying more.

The new packages just appeared in my Cruise Planner. The Deluxe is being offered to me at 20% off at $46 per person per day.

Is that $46 before gratuities would be added?

Correct. For our 7 night sailing it would be $322.00 USD plus a service charge of $57.96 USD for a total of $379.96 USD.

I paid $363.44 USD including the service charge for the Premium Package a few months ago.

Edited by rhuntington3

Correct. For our 7 night sailing it would be $322.00 USD plus a service charge of $57.96 USD for a total of $379.96 USD.

I paid $363.44 USD including the service charge for the Premium Package a few months ago.

Thanks.

Well, that really isn't 20% off when the package is $55 per their flyer.

You are right. RCI is doing their math backwards again.

$55 - 20% = $44

$46 + 20% = $55.20

In Canadian pricing the Deluxe PKG is being offered with 20% discount at $62.40 + Grats

dp

Well, that really isn't 20% off when the package is $55 per their flyer.

Ah, but they get around that math by stating that the cost for the Deluxe package is "from $55/day (excluding gratuity)", implying that the base rate for the package could be more.