Paypal Princess Gift Cards

amypete

Saw this on the Carnival thread and know finding Princess gift cards with a discount is hard to come by!

PayPal Digital Gifts has a $5 off $50 digital gift card available. Can only be used one per purchase but you may purchase multiple times. For example I purchased nine before PayPal said that's enough. So got $450 for $405. Part of me really wanted that even $500 for $450 but I'll try again later!

I have used PayPal Digital Gifts before with no problems and you do get eBay bucks back too.

My apologies if already discussed on a princess thread. I think this sale goes on for a few days yet.

Good luck saving a few bucks! It all counts!

If you look under Princess Gift Cards and look for seller PayPal Digital Gifts you should find it. Remember it's off $50 so if you want more that $50, say $100, you'd have to purchase twice. If you select $100 it will charge you $95 but if you select $50 it charges you $45. Make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, it's kind of a pain. As to a link, I just looked up the gift card. But try this....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Cruises-Gift-Card-25-50-100-Email-delivery-/281997388114?var=&hash=item41a85aa952:m:mI7ifcGPxGgdJVQuLGSoQhA

Add a $50 gift card, go to check out and the total should be $45.

Edited by amypete

True, it's kind of a pain. As to a link, I just looked up the gift card. But try this....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Cruises-Gift-Card-25-50-100-Email-delivery-/281997388114?var=&hash=item41a85aa952:m:mI7ifcGPxGgdJVQuLGSoQhA

Add a $50 gift card, go to check out and the total should be $45.

Yeah, that works.

You have to do it through eBay to receive the discount.

Now hopefully that didn't go on my account!!!!! It's a lot of work when you consider how easy it is to go onto Verizon, and get a $1000 gift card for $900. Same discount, just a bit more complicated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by amypete

Now hopefully that didn't go on my account!!!!! It's a lot of work when you consider how easy it is to go onto Verizon, and get a $1000 gift card for $900. Same discount, just a bit more complicated.

How do I do the Verizon gift card deal? Always looking to save a couple of bucks! Thanks!

How do I do the Verizon gift card deal? Always looking to save a couple of bucks! Thanks!

They aren't for Princess - I've only seen Carnival and I think RCI.

I've used these digital ones with no problem before.

There are also 6% back in eBay bucks today, too, so I just got $2.70 for each transaction. Off to see if I can get a few more - it will eventually be for more gift cards in the future to pay for with eBay Bucks.

I have purchased gift cards a number of times without issue. But there has been some recent chatter that PayPal digital gifts was hacked and caused multiple people to have their cards zeroed out. Just keep this in mind when deciding to make a purchase especially if it's a high dollar one.

http://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/paypal-digital-gifts-hacked/

I've never had any trouble with these digital gift cards. Just wanted to share with those looking for some saved $$.

Here is the small print. This is in the eBay statement.

Princess Cruise Lines Terms and Conditions

Princess Gift Cards are valid towards the purchase price of cruise vacations and onboard purchases across the fleet of 18 Princess Cruise ships. Redeemable at Princess Cruises, or by calling Princess Reservations, or your Travel Consultant. Holders of a Gift Card may check the balance of the Gift Card by visiting Princess Cruises Gift Card Balance or by calling 1-855-426-0168.

This is the first time I have heard of the EBay Princess Gift Cards.

Can someone explain how they are used. Do you take them onboard and have the customer service rep redeem them as OBC? Is this an easy process or are the customer service reps not familiar with these? Or do you use them like a credit card to pay the cruise fare?

I'm wondering if you can use these to pay for shore excursions prior to the cruise. I'm sure I can use them once we are on the ship but my family wants to do a popular excursion and I would like to book it in advance.

Thanks!

I'd call the number above with questions. I've used them to pre pay cruise thru TA. I don't think you can use them though to pay for a beverage package though because I think I looked into that.

Must've Just been a quick sale. I didn't even know they did them until I saw on a carnival board a few months ago. So I watch and see when they happen again. You have to go through eBay to get it though.