Stateroom category for 5 pax

sebas030

Good day to all,

I am thinking of booking with RCCL on the Anthen for my next cruise !

I tried to get a price for a family room for 3 adults and 2 kids and the RCCL website says I need to call for bookings over 4 pax !?!

Do I really have to call to get a price ?

Are there stateroom categories that can accomodate 5 pax ? and what would be those categories ?

Thank you all in advance !

Yea. All cabins that hold 5+ must be called directly as there are not many of them and they do have a minimum requirement until after final payment. Keep in mind that often, 2 adjoining or connecting cabins is actually cheaper and can provide an additional bathroom which for many is a big plus over stuffing everyone into one cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yea. All cabins that hold 5+ must be called directly as there are not many of them and they do have a minimum requirement until after final payment. Keep in mind that often, 2 adjoining or connecting cabins is actually cheaper and can provide an additional bathroom which for many is a big plus over stuffing everyone into one cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are absolutely right, it makes no sense to stuff everyone in 1 cabin when there are no special prices... on some other line you often can get the 3rd and 4th passenger free and the 5th for a very reduced rate...then it makes sense to stuff everyone in one large cabin !

Thank you for your answer,

You are absolutely right, it makes no sense to stuff everyone in 1 cabin when there are no special prices... on some other line you often can get the 3rd and 4th passenger free and the 5th for a very reduced rate...then it makes sense to stuff everyone in one large cabin !

Thank you for your answer,

There IS currently a "kids sail free" promotion, so call and find out the family cabin prices!!!

(unless it *just* expired! :eek:)

Nope, it's still there, but not on all ships on all sailings.

Edited by Merion_Mom

One other thing to consider is booking adjoining staterooms. It works out great for us, we've got 2 adults & 3 kids. You get double any OBC's, 2 balconies are converted into 1 big one and 2 bathrooms!

Not to mention that if you book an adult into each cabin, you can bring four bottles of wine.