Now it's time to get excited!

lahlah57

Thanks for doc dance:D

We will be on Kdam on the 24th of next month. Larger ship than what we are used to.

Maasdam huh? Thinking of doing a canadian cruise next summer on Maasdam.

Thoughts about her? Looking at the cabins that open up on lower promenade deck.

Good idea?

Thanks for doc dance:D

We will be on Kdam on the 24th of next month. Larger ship than what we are used to.

Maasdam huh? Thinking of doing a canadian cruise next summer on Maasdam.

Thoughts about her? Looking at the cabins that open up on lower promenade deck.

Good idea?

DW and I are HAL newbies. I'm not sure about the cabins on the deck you are asking about since we have only been on one HAL cruise. We walked around on the lower promenade deck and noticed the cabins with doors that open up onto that deck. It looks like it would be a nice location, but I'm sure others with experience would be able to answer your question.

We were in a Neptune Suite on the Maasdam since we were celebrating our 50th anniversary on the 14 day Alaska cruise. We got acquainted with several couples on the cruise who had been on the Maasdam several times and love the ship due to its size, itineraries, and crew.

Hope this helps.

DW and I are HAL newbies. I'm not sure about the cabins on the deck you are asking about since we have only been on one HAL cruise. We walked around on the lower promenade deck and noticed the cabins with doors that open up onto that deck. It looks like it would be a nice location, but I'm sure others with experience would be able to answer your question.

We were in a Neptune Suite on the Maasdam since we were celebrating our 50th anniversary on the 14 day Alaska cruise. We got acquainted with several couples on the cruise who had been on the Maasdam several times and love the ship due to its size, itineraries, and crew.

Hope this helps.

Thankyou for your take on her:D

You know it's time.when Hal emails you to print out boarding passes and.luggage tags!

A bit of a letdown though cause it's still a little more than a month away!

Hmmmm.....maybe time to drag suitcases down;)

We understand the feeling, 2 days ago, we printed our boarding passes for the Maasdam next month.

Yes, the suitcases are sitting in a spare bedroom.

We did the Canada/New England cruise last year on the Maasdam. We loved the size of the ship, the friendly crew and the food. We met a couple who were in a cabin that opened up to the promenade and they loved it. They had to keep the curtains close at night. I don't think I would want to stay in one because I would be afraid that you would hear the people out walking early morning or late at night.

We did the Canada/New England cruise last year on the Maasdam. We loved the size of the ship, the friendly crew and the food. We met a couple who were in a cabin that opened up to the promenade and they loved it. They had to keep the curtains close at night. I don't think I would want to stay in one because I would be afraid that you would hear the people out walking early morning or late at night.

I would not mind early morning but late at night may bug me! Will see if we can book on our Kdam for a canada maasdam at a better price!

All these people going places - I'm jealous!:D. I just today took my suitcases out of the spare bedroom and back out to the shed.:( My next cruise is too far away!!!

Congratulations to those who are going cruising soon!

Don't feel too badly Kathi. Ours is too far away too :eek::D

Hope everyone going has a great time :)