Itinerary question

Liverpoollovely

I was not sure where to post this :)

I have heard Carnival sail to islands like St Lucia, Antigua

and I was wondering if these destinations feature on a ship itinerary at a certain time of the year? and if you know when? that would be great also as I am planning future cruises for the family so we can all get time off at work.

If you will go to the Carnival website - choose "Explore".

Then choose "Destinations".

Then "Caribbean".

Then choose St. Lucia or Antigua.

After clicking on the specific port, there is a button to "View Sailings".

I found this when searching for Aruba cruises, and it makes it quite easy to find those obscure sailings.

Some of the online TA websites let you search by port-stop.

Also, as mentioned, look at San Juan. Those itineraries are very port-intensive (since the islands are so close together). You usually get about 5 islands on a 7-day cruise, so those itineraries are pretty cool. Exhausting (very few sea days), but pretty cool!

I was not sure where to post this :)

I have heard Carnival sail to islands like St Lucia, Antigua

and I was wondering if these destinations feature on a ship itinerary at a certain time of the year? and if you know when? that would be great also as I am planning future cruises for the family so we can all get time off at work.

The Fascination out of San Juan does that itinerary all year so you should have no trouble finding a cruise that ports in St Lucia. I have that 7 day cruise already booked. Five ports and San Juan will be a fun port intensive cruise. Enjoy it.:cool:

Fascination out of San Juan is THE BEST! We just returned and it's probably one of the best cruises we have been on and we cruise a lot. I have a full review with TONS of pictures in the review of all the ports (St Martin, St Thomas, Barbados, St Kitts and St Lucia...and of course San Juan). It's definitely one I would recommend. My review is in my signature line. :)