Dining on the balcony

back2tampa

Yes we already paid and picked the date, was wondering what time it will take place

You probably won't get to pick a time until you are onboard and call the dine line. We did it on the Emerald last year, and the choices were 6:30pm or 8:30pm.

Others have posted they got to choose their time.

It may be a case to where if they have two the same night, they set the times and if there is only one that night, they are more flexible.

Either way, you will really enjoy it as we had four people and picked the one formal night & did not want take formal clothes.

Yes we already paid and picked the date, was wondering what time it will take place

Can you please share how you did this prior to boarding?The personalizer is saying that we must do this upon boarding.Thanks for any info!

Can you please share how you did this prior to boarding?The personalizer is saying that we must do this upon boarding.Thanks for any info!

Go back to the personalizer select "Onboard Reservations" scroll down and select "Culinary Delights"

I used the Cruise Personalizer just last week to order the UBD for our cruise departing Oct. 22. It presented me with a drop-down menu to pick the day I wanted. I'll still have to work out time and menu details when we board.

I was very surprised to find this capability. The last time I did it, a year ago, I had to call Princess, and the agent was unable to specify the day I wanted. All he was able to do was take my credit card number.

Now, I don't know when you tried, John. It may be a recnt enhancement. So, I would suggest that you try again.

I used the Cruise Personalizer just last week to order the UBD for our cruise departing Oct. 22. It presented me with a drop-down menu to pick the day I wanted. I'll still have to work out time and menu details when we board.

I was very surprised to find this capability. The last time I did it, a year ago, I had to call Princess, and the agent was unable to specify the day I wanted. All he was able to do was take my credit card number.

Now, I don't know when you tried, John. It may be a recnt enhancement. So, I would suggest that you try again.

Thanks for posting the new procedure which I can see in my Cruise Personalizer. Although their system isn't programmed to know that we're in an inside cabin unless we get a complimentary upgrade or a reasonably priced upsell & then would order another UBD. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Go back to the personalizer select "Onboard Reservations" scroll down and select "Culinary Delights"

Thanks for the info!We wanted to do this with our friends to celebrate a birthday but we are in M102, on Regal,and are concerned with no operable balcony light and the need to close the drapes so the bridge officers are not disturbed.Has anyone had the UBD in a forward facing cabin on Royal or Regal?Thanks!