Looking for hotel and shuttle in Tampa

lhlm75

Good Morning,

I am somewhat freshly done with my 10/2 cruise to Bermuda (Fabulous), and my DH and I bought cruisenext certificates. I am looking to go 7-Day Western Caribbean from Tampa on The Dawn in 2018. I am looking for a hotel that has shuttle service from the airport to the hotel to the port and back to the airport. is there such a magical hotel that can provide this. We are staying 1 night (pre-cruise) at the hotel. Thanks a bunch lovely folks!

Check under the North American Departures and search Tampa. We have twice stayed at the Courtyard and while they have a free shuttle from the airport, they have a pay shuttle to the port. Worked fine both stays.

snow bunny

Hi snow bunny,

How much was the shuttle service to the port?

Hi snow bunny,

How much was the shuttle service to the port?

I am going to say $10-15 per person. It was a large van that picked up at the three hotels on this street. You would just sign up at the hotel desk. We chose this hotel as we were travelling as a family and they have a suite with 4 queen sized beds which accommodated all of us. They will also shuttle you using their own shuttle over to the mall that is close by, we just walked.

snow bunny

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Westshore a few years ago. Free shuttle from the airport & around the local area. (I think it was a 3 mile radius) there was a reasonable fee for the shuttle to the port. (Sorry, I don't remember the amount) We opted for a taxi because the shuttle was full with a family group & we didn't want to wait for it to come back.

Good Morning,

I am somewhat freshly done with my 10/2 cruise to Bermuda (Fabulous), and my DH and I bought cruisenext certificates. I am looking to go 7-Day Western Caribbean from Tampa on The Dawn in 2018. I am looking for a hotel that has shuttle service from the airport to the hotel to the port and back to the airport. is there such a magical hotel that can provide this. We are staying 1 night (pre-cruise) at the hotel. Thanks a bunch lovely folks!

When we cruised on the Dawn we used Chase Suites. They picked us up at the airport, dropped us off at the ship, and picked us up after the cruise and took us to the airport.

There is also a Bahama Breeze restaurant next door.

http://www.chasehoteltampa.com/special-pkg/featured-special.aspx

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

We have Uber in Tampa... which is a good alternative to a cruise shuttle. Just request an XL. We took an XL from our house to the airport (20 miles) for only $36. Could be cheaper than a shuttle... and you don't have to wait on it or on other people.