Dinner Show on Escape

gl339

Does anyone know what dinner show(s) they will be offering on the Escape in February? I know they were showing that Brat Pack show but I hear rumors it was no longer going to be a dinner show and turn into a complimentary show. Thanks.

I believe the Brat Pack show moved to the main stage several months ago.

I saw it in the dinner theater and thought it was great.

Has anyone seen it in the main theater? I can't remember if it is appropriate for kids. Just concerned about language -- and I can't recall if some adult language was used.

I believe the Brat Pack show moved to the main stage several months ago.

I saw it in the dinner theater and thought it was great.

Has anyone seen it in the main theater? I can't remember if it is appropriate for kids. Just concerned about language -- and I can't recall if some adult language was used.

Brat Pack is in the main theater and they do drop F bombs.

But what is the current dinner show in The Supper Club?

I just got back from the Escape on Saturday, Oct. 15.

Day 2 - Oh What a Night a tribute to Frankie Vallie and 4 Season (excellent show, I highly recommend, included dinner, but it was fixed menu)

9 pm: Comedy Hypnotist with Brenda Kaye (I don't think there was a meal with this on. Not listed on daily)

Day 3 - same as day 2

Day 4 - same as day 2

Day 5 - Supper Club Caberet: Sharon Wilkins (add'l fee charged)

Day 6 - same as day 2

Day 7 - Showman! Tribute to Legendary Icons (does not indicate a meal

Brat Pack is not recommended for younger children because of language and "sexual situations." There was not a similar warning for After Midnight, but there was language, including the "f" bomb, which surprised me.

Escape Theater

Day 1 - 9 pm Welcome Aboard Variety Show; 11 pm 3D Movie - Jurassic World

Day 2 - 7 & 10 pm After Midnight;

Day 3 - 7 & 10 pm After Midnight

Day 4 - 7 & 10 pm For the Record: The Brat Pack (PG16)

Day 5 - 7 pm Comedy Hypnotist with Brenda Kaye (it was funny) 10 pm Levity Entertainment Stand-up Comedy (18+)

Day 6 - 7 & 10 pm For the Record: The Brat Pack (PG16)

Day 7 - 7:30 International Crew Talent Show; 9:30 Oh What a Night

There is a paid Cabaret show with a great 5 course dinner. Features After Midnight ear singer

They have not replaced the brat pack yet. So, there are short run guest performers rotating through the complimentary shows. They scan only be booked on board. No telling who is on next week, let alone next year.

We were on. The Escape in May, there were three different groups in three successive weeks.

Brat Pack is rated 16+. But there were tons of kids in the shows we went to.

Edited by BirdTravels

Did you go to the Oh What A Night Show? If so, how was it? I'm a big fan of the Four Seasons!

Day 2 - Oh What a Night a tribute to Frankie Vallie and 4 Season (excellent show, I highly recommend, included dinner, but it was fixed menu)

9 pm: Comedy Hypnotist with Brenda Kaye (I don't think there was a meal with this on. Not listed on daily)

Day 3 - same as day 2

Day 4 - same as day 2

Day 5 - Supper Club Caberet: Sharon Wilkins (add'l fee charged)

Day 6 - same as day 2

Day 7 - Showman! Tribute to Legendary Icons (does not indicate a meal

Brat Pack is not recommended for younger children because of language and "sexual situations." There was not a similar warning for After Midnight, but there was language, including the "f" bomb, which surprised me.

Escape Theater

Day 1 - 9 pm Welcome Aboard Variety Show; 11 pm 3D Movie - Jurassic World

Day 2 - 7 & 10 pm After Midnight;

Day 3 - 7 & 10 pm After Midnight

Day 4 - 7 & 10 pm For the Record: The Brat Pack (PG16)

Day 5 - 7 pm Comedy Hypnotist with Brenda Kaye (it was funny) 10 pm Levity Entertainment Stand-up Comedy (18+)

Day 6 - 7 & 10 pm For the Record: The Brat Pack (PG16)

Day 7 - 7:30 International Crew Talent Show; 9:30 Oh What a Night

In August the Frankie Valli show was in the Supper club as a complimentary dinner show. There is also a 9pm show with a hypnotist comic in the same location. Both are family friendly and enjoyable.

There was a for pay dinner show starring one of the cast members of After Midnight. She was good and mingled with the crowd during the show. We were able to get a photo with her post show too.

The family comedy show was a riot, held in the theater.

The Brat Pack is good, but not family friendly. Maybe put the kids/teens in a club for the evening so you can enjoy.