LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Loving your review! Highly entertaining! Also, I noticed that we will be on the 9 night Navigator in March with you!

Nice! I am realllllly looking forward to that cruise. Mainly because I love the Voyager class and because I have never been to the ABC islands.

My granddaughter cut her heel very badly last week on the steps leading to the pool outside. If you are in that area could you please check to see if they have done anything?

The plastic coating is coming off the wooden steps and the remaining coating has very sharp edges. It happened on the long set of steps that people sit on. The set she got hurt on are on the side of the ship near the towel stand.

Medical glued and butterflied the heel. Now it is infected. The Chief Safety Officer spoke with her and my daughter contacted Royal's corp. no one has gotten back to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Holland House Pepper Grinders - The Last Bastion of Civility for Royal Cruisers

(thanks Bugsy - saw your post and realized I called it the wrong name....And I see you will be on Liberty soon. please report back - especially about pepper grinders)

Edited by wolfganghowell

And perhaps the best reason to go to Holland House:

666732abd7239ed24a72de25d02907b9.jpg

Thank you! I just changed our excursion to Holland house when visiting in April, Just so I know I will get fresh ground pepper at least once on the cruise. [emoji6][emoji12]

You just made a lot of people's day. Well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Rat should be nominated for best Periscope of the month! [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Haha. Thanks. I had no idea Ken was onboard this week.

61b46dc0ea8948e18568a6cf7a86c743.jpgYork, Ken and I, usually give this kind of Award to members in our Periscoper Group, HOWEVER..... I made this Especially For you!!!

You are doing a Awesome Job Scoping!!!! This Scope, was Epic!!!!! I will also Share this Award with our Group, as well!!!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/at05hDFlVmpZdmt3WXBFTE98MW5BS0Vrd3p2T25KTI8-i_93hHnmHiRuZ2H7k0WOJw9x16FZ_gopXgC-wDlp

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Almost to the end of day 5 and the Portable Squatty Potty is holding up well.

67a554ef633efeaffb372ebe9e761502.jpg

How did I miss the visual aid they placed on the thing?! So much for being discrete. I was hoping visitors would just think it was a sex toy.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Just noticed the non-travel sqatty potty is for sale in the monthly Bed,Bath and Beyond flyer--"Watch the video at bedbathandbeyond.com/sqatty"! Had to explain why I was chuckling over the mail...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app