Norwegian Jade - Piano Bar?

patticakes40

Heading on the Jade in March - first cruise on NCL in a very long time - can you tell me if the Jade has a piano bar? Also what to do or not to do. Thanks in advance

Haven't been on the Jade yet (will in Dec), but if she is exactly like the other Jewel class ships, we like the Spinnaker lounge deck 13 forward. We love the Great Outdoors, deck 12 rear, for breakfast and snacks or just sitting. And if it's still there, bridge viewing room deck 11, port side, all the way forward. For us, Jewel class ships are our favorite.

Haven't been on the Jade yet (will in Dec), but if she is exactly like the other Jewel class ships, we like the Spinnaker lounge deck 13 forward. We love the Great Outdoors, deck 12 rear, for breakfast and snacks or just sitting. And if it's still there, bridge viewing room deck 11, port side, all the way forward. For us, Jewel class ships are our favorite.

What do you like about the Spinnaker??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What do you like about the Spinnaker??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Floor to ceiling windows all around. Full view forward and off each side. Frequently almost empty. Nice quiet spot for a few early evening beverages. And used several times a day for events and music.

That does look similar to Jade's piano bar outside Le Bistro by Martini bar but somewhat different from what it looked like last April.

I was just on it in February and took these pictures. This is right as you go out of Le Bistro, in the 2 story atrium area there where the piano is. It actually has the Champagne and Wine Bar right there and that side long hall was the martini bar that went away from that area.

P2200098%20copy-L.jpg

P2200095%20copy-L.jpg

P2200096%20copy-L.jpg

But as others have said, it's not a "piano bar" but they did play piano there at times with people singing.