LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

Chris, glad you made it safely to Galveston and are enjoying the sites. Love all your photos. Thanks for sharing your cruise with us. Looking forward to this week following along with you. Liberty is one of my favorite ships, enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have to admit I'm a little jealous I didn't get to start my vacation when you did. Here I am about to go to the gym, then to try on everything in my closet trying to see what will still fit so I can pack today. We leave at 6am tomorrow, headed to port!

I have to admit I'm a little jealous I didn't get to start my vacation when you did. Here I am about to go to the gym, then to try on everything in my closet trying to see what will still fit so I can pack today. We leave at 6am tomorrow, headed to port!

Still not packed? You're slacking big time! [emoji6]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

My family is exactly like this. We pack right before we leave. It's great! Please post dining menus and any wine menus you come across. Thanks!

Oh! how I wish I could be like you. I'm an "over thinker" and, would love to be a last minute club member AND, spontaneous to boat! ;)

My family is exactly like this. We pack right before we leave. It's great! Please post dining menus and any wine menus you come across. Thanks!

As it would be with a fireman, and his wife! I visualize you two sliding down a firehouse pole to make your final exit! ;)

Thanks bugsycruiser for taking us along again! We are enjoying a warmish day here in Niagara Falls area Canada. However, on the cusp of winter coming and, arm chair virtual cruising a great distraction that gets me by. :)

We usually go to The Spot before or after a cruise. We are in Houston today. Already went to the Zoo for zoo boo with the Grandson and then his soccer game. Now resting up with pizza and a movie tonight so we can head early to the pier in the a.m.

We are also in an aft this week on deck 10. Hoping to sleep good tonight but sometimes that's hard the night before a cruise.

In less then 24 hours we will be on board with a fruity drink in hand!

Enjoy Chris's report!

We are also in an aft this week on deck 10. Hoping to sleep good tonight but sometimes that's hard the night before a cruise.

In less then 24 hours we will be on board with a fruity drink in hand!

Enjoy Chris's report!

What room are you in, we are in 1706 in March

Edited by clarky213