Choosing port arrival time

Natmom

Hello,

I have searched and searched the online vacation summary and I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please direct me to the spot. We sail on feb 4,2017 and I really want to choose my time.

You choose it during the online check in process. It is one of the last questions. From my experience the time listed doesn't really make any difference, once you arrive at port they don't really check it.

True but Why wouldn't you choose a time approximately close to when you think you are going to arrive?

Hello,

I have searched and searched the online vacation summary and I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please direct me to the spot. We sail on feb 4,2017 and I really want to choose my time.

Just encase you are one of the suite folks they don't have a set time, just show up whenever.

True but Why wouldn't you choose a time approximately close to when you think you are going to arrive?

The drop-down doesn't always give a time that works for some people. If someone wants to arrive early and the only choices are in the afternoon, the person would choose the earliest time available but arrive early as planned.

Just encase you are one of the suite folks they don't have a set time, just show up whenever.

That might be it, we are in a M6 mini suite. I have done the online check in and there wasn't anything about port arrival time

Hello,

We usually try and board as soon as possible. You are paying for boarding . Why not get the most from you dollar.

Hello,

The selection of time to arrive at the port is done at the end of online checkin. If you were not promoted for a time, it is not needed. Pick a time you want because they may st curly enforce the time in the future. Time are available first come first serve.

That might be it, we are in a M6 mini suite. I have done the online check in and there wasn't anything about port arrival time

Mini suite isn't a suite but even suite guests are forced to choose a time (which is ignored) by the system. Even if you are at 100%, it might drop to 80% at some point and force you to choose a time...which you can also ignore.

Mini suite isn't a suite but even suite guests are forced to choose a time (which is ignored) by the system. Even if you are at 100%, it might drop to 80% at some point and force you to choose a time...which you can also ignore.

After reading this I had to give your statement the test, so I checked-in for my next cruise (in a suite). I hit the "online check-in" button, got a message that stated I was checked-in and was never given an option to select an arrival time. It still says 100% and never dropped down to 80%.

After reading this I had to give your statement the test, so I checked-in for my next cruise (in a suite). I hit the "online check-in" button, got a message that stated I was checked-in and was never given an option to select an arrival time. It still says 100% and never dropped down to 80%.

I am checked in 100% and was never given an option to pick a time. I guess we will arrive when we arrive lol. We would like to be onboard in time for lunch if possible.

I was at 100% for months. Printed out and everything. Never picked a time. Then, a few weeks before sailing, I looked again and was down to 80%. I was forced to pick a time to get back to 100%.

I even called and the rep said to ignore the time that I picked.

I am also on a cruise leaving Feb 4, and I just called my group agent today to ask her when I will get to choose my boarding time since it didn't give me a choice months ago when I did the online check in. My group agent side it doesn't really matter if I don't do that step. She also couldn't tell me when the option would be available since I'm 89 days out at this point.

I am also on a cruise leaving Feb 4, and I just called my group agent today to ask her when I will get to choose my boarding time since it didn't give me a choice months ago when I did the online check in. My group agent side it doesn't really matter if I don't do that step. She also couldn't tell me when the option would be available since I'm 89 days out at this point.

I am on the 2/5 Dawn sailing and I was able to pick my check-in time. It maybe either a ship or a port thing that does not allow you to pick a time.

Hello,

Here's an image of my online check-in.

You should have to pick a broading time to complete your check in :)

2089yyt.png