LIVE - 11/19/16 - Harmony of the Seas - Western

csfedyshyn

Good move on your part Cruisediver and Csfed.....we also had done this before on other ships and truly enjoyed it...however on Harmony behind a curtain in the buffet area...ridiculous to say the least.....and to top it off a Jerry Springer like screaming match between several couples absolutely put the final touches on a miserable dinner...........

Wow. What set that off? We saw security with two people by Aquatheater and it sounded like there was some sort of altercation between two women. I wanted to stay and eavesdrop, but my wife pulled me out... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we purchased our shoe rack and I also purchased an additional USB plug that has 4 USB plugs and brought an extension cord.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi,

thanks for all the info. Wondering how you hold the shoe rack?

Thanks!

Wow. What set that off? We saw security with two people by Aquatheater and it sounded like there was some sort of altercation between two women. I wanted to stay and eavesdrop, but my wife pulled me out... [emoji6]

It first started out with an individual making light of a tablemates choice of college and then the same individual proceeded to make a racial slur which another passenger sitting by me overheard and boom snap...it was on like donkey kong.

why would she do that. It might have been the best entertainment you saw all week.

why would she do that. It might have been the best entertainment you saw all week.

Nah...the altercation was long over...by time we came around, they were filling in reports about what happened - I was just nosy to hear what did happen...lol