LIVE - 11/19/16 - Harmony of the Seas - Western

csfedyshyn

Deck 6, cabin 6250, forgot the category.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following....I am booked in Room 6154 for January 14th sailing....was wondering if you could post a pic off your balcony, so I can see the view? I have never been this low, and was just wondering about the view/how low it actually feels....Thanks!! and enjoy ur cruise....:)

Only 2 basic choices...even a caveman can answer for one of them. :D

The point is the question is extremely subjective. Someone might find firm mattresses more comfortable than softer varieties and sleep better with such. Not everyone likes soft/plush. Personally, I sleep great on basically any surface. If I'm sharing a hotel room with a group of friends when I go back to my alma mater I'll sleep on the floor between the two beds and find it comfortable enough to sleep through the night.

Wondering if everyone is sleeping comfortably on Harmony this week...

Mixed reports:

Comfy mattresses

Firm mattresses

Mattress toppers available

There have been countless threads and posts on this topic...just looking for a few people onboard to say:

1) Sleeping fine

OR

2) Not sleeping well

Thanks.

We are on this cruise - in GS - and the mattress is perfect. We are sleeping fine!

The point is the question is extremely subjective. Someone might find firm mattresses more comfortable than softer varieties and sleep better with such..

The question was quite simple...sleep fine on the mattress or not. :rolleyes:

We are on this cruise - in GS - and the mattress is perfect. We are sleeping fine!

Thank you.

The point is the question is extremely subjective.

Apparently not as subjective as you've indicated...read the first item in this piece...it reinforces many other such studies and articles on this subject.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/6-surprising-habits-that-cause-back-pain/ar-AAkAJpP?li=BBnb7Kz#page=1

No charge account for the kids ;) I control the games bahahhahaha

It does go quickly and I have not looked at the damage yet but I have a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I supposedly had no charge account for my daughter too. On the first night, they had free games at the arcade for an hour. There were no signs that I saw stating there were restrictions. We let my daughter play for 30 minutes or so, but were careful to only swipe her card since I didn't think she had charging privileges anyway. I then had about $40 in charges on her card. Guest services removed them, but it takes a while to stand in that line (the line appeared appeared short too!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question was quite simple...sleep fine on the mattress or not. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

I would agree mattresses are pretty subjective. I typically like fairly firm and husband likes softer mattresses. The mattresses here are very firm. I sleep through the night, but my back is sore when I wake up. It gets better throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would agree mattresses are pretty subjective. I typically like fairly firm and husband likes softer mattresses. The mattresses here are very firm. I sleep through the night, but my back is sore when I wake up. It gets better throughout the day.

We have a similar scenario here...Mrs Cruisefan prefers a firm mattress...me not so much...yet we both sleep very well on cruises. It must be a result of daily fun.

Hope everyone is enjoying their cruise!!!

We will be on in less than 2 weeks!!!!

Who is the CD? Also who are the headliner shows this week?

Have a great cruise!

Abe Hughes is the CD. Headliner is Journey tribute band, Resurrection.

Any chance you will be posting the menus for the week in the main dinning room?

I will. I just haven't been everyday. I can post them all before the last day. They are on the tv for the entire week.

Internet was out fora while and just got it back up and running, just in time to run payroll.

Indeed....you would certainly know better than most. :)

For that very reason...I called for someone onboard to verify what applies in this case.

Tonight is formal, day 5. Posting day 4 and 5 now.