LIVE - 11/19/16 - Harmony of the Seas - Western

csfedyshyn

Thanks so much for doing these updates throughout your week. I've been following your daily kids planners and the last one you posted was of day 3. Do you intend to post the remainder of the week? I'd appreciate it if you would, as I'll be taking my grand daughter next May and would love to see them all. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your cruise

I will. My kids have been staying in my parents room and the cabin steward stopped placing them in my room. I will track them down. :) we saved everything.

Tonight's MDR thanksgiving was good, service is still spotty but better than most restaurants so I'm not going to really complain. We were asked for drink refills from the bar 3 times at the MDR tonight....nice IMO.

fbe31840d78a47e6cea7bcb9c4b8acfb.jpg1d6136f527bc1f8bfcc9cd11247eb268.jpg

Again, once I'm off the ship I will make some comments. It's just busy with a family of 8 two of which are young kids and schedule events with our friends onboard as well.

Tomorrow is day 7 :( :( :( and dinner in wonderland and hopefully a pool day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by csfedyshyn

Did anyone have dinner in the buffet on Thanksgiving? Was there 'Thanksgiving fare'? Did anyone have a LARGE family group eating together in the MDR? Just wondering how to have Thanksgiving dinner next year with 17 of us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have eaten twice in WJ for Thanksgiving, and they have traditional turkey, stuffing, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following....I am booked in Room 6154 for January 14th sailing....was wondering if you could post a pic off your balcony, so I can see the view? I have never been this low, and was just wondering about the view/how low it actually feels....Thanks!! and enjoy ur cruise....:)

4e00024cfc6f5627f38871be97c4159f.jpg

046c8e4d140e031c1fa9efba30a7e45b.jpg

We were also brought the halibut but I wasn't a fan of it.

We had the halibut and short rib - my wife loves mushrooms, so she ate most of the halibut. I thought it was OK., but the short rib was my favorite.

We had the halibut and short rib - my wife loves mushrooms, so she ate most of the halibut. I thought it was OK., but the short rib was my favorite.

It was definitely unique and fun. Dessert was the best! :)