Shampoo on Harmony?

tampadee

I just read a review that stated Harmony did not supply guests with shampoo or conditioner. Is this true? We leave tomorrow!

Patently false. On the Harmony last week and shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were supplied. In suites you get the "better" stuff, but interestingly my wife didn't like the upgraded shampoo and asked for the type given in standard staterooms.

Patently false. On the Harmony last week and shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were supplied. In suites you get the "better" stuff, but interestingly my wife didn't like the upgraded shampoo and asked for the type given in standard staterooms.

It's probably the same stuff, just nicer bottles.....

Is there really conditioner and lotion in the normal rooms? I haven't seen that in years, but would love if that's true :)

I would not depend on having anything but the bars of soap and combo shampoo/conditioner in the shower.

I was also in D1 balcony nothing but bar soap, no dispensers in shower nor bottles of shampoo or conditioner

This was on Harmony? I heard they took the shower dispensers out of staterooms on VIsion, but have not heard that about other ships.

On our August trip (and in early June) there definitely was a dispenser in the shower (both D4 balcony and B1 Boardwalk balcony). Here´s the D4 balcony (last photo).

No bottles and I did ask the cabin attendant. No, they don´t have any unless your in a suite (there you get L´Occitane).

I remember on a pre inaugural cruise (Quantum) someone was asking about the bottles and Lisa was pretty upset that there weren´t any. So on the Anthem pre inaugural we found the bottles in our bathroom. They reinvented the bottles for Quantum and Oasis class only. Then they didn´t provide them automatically anymore but you had to ask for them (so on Allure in May 2015). Now they´re gone again...

steamboats

Currently on Harmony in a D2 deck 12. There's a dispenser with a clear liquid in it. Haven't used but, think it's a body wash. There's also a small bar of soap in the shower & in the soap dish by sink labeled gentle bath soap. Don't know how gentle. We brought our own.

Diane

Also on Harmony now bar soap and a shampoo dispenser in the shower all though it is not label as shampoo.

All you have to do is ask your Steward for the Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner or lotion in the Revitalize tubes and they should get them for you I have never had a problem getting these but they don't just offer them to you.

Also on Harmony now bar soap and a shampoo dispenser in the shower all though it is not label as shampoo.

All you have to do is ask your Steward for the Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner or lotion in the Revitalize tubes and they should get them for you I have never had a problem getting these but they don't just offer them to you.

Did you ask? I did on our Med cruise and he said they don´t have any anymore (and he actually didn´t have any on his cart).

steamboats

I was on the Harmony Transatlantic oct/Nov in a central park balcony category C1 and had bars of Gentle soap, shower gel dispenser in the shower plus tubes of Clarify shampoo, Hydrate conditioner, Revitalize shower gel and body lotion which were replenish when needed.