Luggage Tags

carlp

Since you just did the online check in, give it a few hours or at least until tomorrow for them to catch up with your account.

We booked a January cruise a couple of weeks ago and my luggage tags weren't available until early the next day.

Happy sailing!!!

I had filled out the online info weeks ago, and didn't realize till today that I never saw or got my luggage tags. went back into my online check in and there at the bottom was a print your luggage tags icon. Printed them out then realized somehow I lost my original luggage tag holders so just ordered them from Amazon. Already shipping today. great service.

Does everyone on the reservation have to complete the online checkin for the luggage tags to show up? I've completed mine but my friend hasn't. We sail in 25 days and nothing shows for luggage tags yet.

Yes, all on reservation must complete their online check in before eDocs and tags are issued.

We only have received our information

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go into My Cruises. Click on the reservation number. About half way down on the right you will see Cruise Documentation. Click on "check status".

On the next page, see Guest Vacation Documents. Under that, click on "check status".

On the next page, click on "print documents". Page through the documents to the penultimate page. You will see the luggage tags. Print just that page.

(this is all assuming that you don't see a "print luggage tags" button anywhere, since if you had, you wouldn't have posted :))

I had filled out the online info weeks ago, and didn't realize till today that I never saw or got my luggage tags. went back into my online check in and there at the bottom was a print your luggage tags icon. Printed them out then realized somehow I lost my original luggage tag holders so just ordered them from Amazon. Already shipping today. great service.

We use Amazon tag holders as well. (http://amzn.to/2ids5Bl) They are perfect!

I have 2 upcoming cruises, January 20 and February 9, with No luggage tags! I have Set Sail Passes for both, but No cruise docs, and No luggage tags. The cruise in between, January 28, I have luggage tags but No docs.

I'm 31, 39, and 51 days out from these cruises. The 51 days I understand, but the others???

They're all in Australia, if that means anything. Radiance, Ovation and Radiance.

Any ideas?