Grand Princess Club Class Mini Siute

Salidaboy209

Grand Princess just exited dry dock sporting the new club class mini suite. I'm anxious to hear from those that have sailed Grand Princess in a club class mini suite. Especially interested in the new beds, in suite dining, speciality restaurants, priority embarkation, embarkation day dining, and other extras with Club Class Mini Suite. Not concerned about the 'value', just the extra services.

Princess Club Class "extra services" are (or will be) exactly the same on all Princess ships with that class. Princess website has an excellent description of the amenities that come with Club Class.

...VTX-Al

We will be on the Grand 1-24-17. I'm really interested to see how the Club Class impacts the MDR for those of us with Anytime Dining NOT in Club Class. We have experience with the Grand the past several years. Anytime dining at 7:30 has always been so quick and easy. Hopefully things won't change.

Cheers, Denise

Grand Princess just exited dry dock sporting the new club class mini suite. I'm anxious to hear from those that have sailed Grand Princess in a club class mini suite. Especially interested in the new beds, in suite dining, speciality restaurants, priority embarkation, embarkation day dining, and other extras with Club Class Mini Suite. Not concerned about the 'value', just the extra services.

The items in red above are not an included extra in Club Class mini-suites.

Some promotions may have a free specialty restaurant experience, but that would be for all mini-suites booked with that promotion.

On the Ruby, when Club Class was started embarkation day lunch in the dining room (during normal operating hours) was limited to Club Class passengers (and BVE). Previous to that, all passengers had that option.

Some promotions may have a free specialty restaurant experience, but that would be for all mini-suites booked with that promotion.

On the Ruby, when Club Class was started embarkation day lunch in the dining room (during normal operating hours) was limited to Club Class passengers (and BVE). Previous to that, all passengers had that option.

Just curious. Is lunch in the MDR on Embarkation a documented "benefit"? I recall discussions concerning Princess discouraging cruisers from using the MDR for lunch on that day except for B2B cruisers. Of course I may have this confused with another cruise line.

The discussion here does make it seem like it has always been a documented option for everyone.

Just curious. Is lunch in the MDR on Embarkation a documented "benefit"? I recall discussions concerning Princess discouraging cruisers from using the MDR for lunch on that day except for B2B cruisers. Of course I may have this confused with another cruise line.

The discussion here does make it seem like it has always been a documented option for everyone.

The literature online and in the Patter make clear that lunch is open to everyone on embarkation day. The literature STILL says that.

The literature online and in the Patter make clear that lunch is open to everyone on embarkation day. The literature STILL says that.

Shredie could you tell me where you found the information on line? And only if it's easy. I don't want you to write a novel. :) I tired looking but could not find anything.

Thanks

Joe

But the Patter on the Ruby did say it was for Club Class only.

I missed that.

Shredie could you tell me where you found the information on line? And only if it's easy. I don't want you to write a novel. :) I tired looking but could not find anything.

Thanks

Joe

Bill posted the wording from the web site somewhere. This thread? It was you, wasn't it, Bill?

Bill posted the wording from the web site somewhere. This thread? It was you, wasn't it, Bill?

I do not know if I am the "Bill" you are asking, but here it is

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/onboard/dining_nightlife.jsp

Click on "1st" day dining" to see

"Shortly after we welcome you onboard your spectacular Princess ship, you're invited to relax and dine at the Horizon Court or in one of the ship’s multiple dining rooms."

I do not know if I am the "Bill" you are asking, but here it is

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/onboard/dining_nightlife.jsp

Click on "1st" day dining" to see

"Shortly after we welcome you onboard your spectacular Princess ship, you're invited to relax and dine at the Horizon Court or in one of the ship’s multiple dining rooms."

Yes - that might still be - but on-line Princess Policies are not always up-to-date - need 1st hand info.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to hearing about your experience. We were just offered an upsell by Princess and decided to go for it. So, now we'll be sailing in a Club Class mini suite on the Grand 2/28/17. Looking forward to the extra space and for me, a bathtub! And, of course, the perks sound nice, too! ;) Will be waiting for your review.

We will be on the Grand 1-24-17. I'm really interested to see how the Club Class impacts the MDR for those of us with Anytime Dining NOT in Club Class. We have experience with the Grand the past several years. Anytime dining at 7:30 has always been so quick and easy. Hopefully things won't change.

Cheers, Denise

Thanks for the clarification. I was mistaken.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But the Patter on the Ruby did say it was for Club Class only.

Apparently for that cruise only it was Club Class only because the rest of the dining room was being used by Princess personnel for a holiday party.