Anthem of the Seas questions? Please tell me what you know .

Hi All

My family has booked Anthem of the Sea 11/4/2017 departure (Otherwise known as Jersey Week). We have never sailed this ship before though we are Platinum members and have sailed several Voyager Class as well as Freedom Class ships in the past a couple of them out of Bayonne.

We were hoping to find cruise compasses for that week of a previous year. If those are unavailable we would like a look at the 7 night Bahamas itinerary for informational purposes. If you sailed that week and you have them, could I take a look? ;)

We have the beverage package. This new version includes specialty coffees we have never had before. Where is the best place to get them and what is good?

DD will be 15 this cruise. Did your teen enjoy the organized activities? What was not to miss.

DD 9 is anxious to know what kind of cookies are available. Do they have ranger cookies? Those are her favorite.

TIA for any and all answers. November can't come soon enough!

Forgot to add: If you are coming with us please join our RollCall here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2435984

Edited by wishtdream
Add roll call info

... We have the beverage package. This new version includes specialty coffees we have never had before. Where is the best place to get them and what is good?...

You can get specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade and restaurants. Since you have a package, I suggest you try them all and decide for yourself what is "good".

We never got to do the escape room. There were some issues booking it when we got onboard. They royal iq app did not have it listed. I was told to go to seaplex and they had no idea about how to book it. Hopefully it will show up in royal iq app for you and you can book it that way. Do it asap as it books up fast due to limited availability. If not go to guest services they can do it for you.

Deck 7 midship port side I found a hump cabin with a oversized balcony and put it on hold. I understand the lifeboats are right outside the balcony. Are they obstructing and noisy during lifeboat drill? Possibly that is done when we are in port? There are quite a few deck 7 cabins available and I wondered if they were less desired? Thanks for any insight you may have. I currently have a deck 9 reserved as well.

We made the reservations online for the escape room, 2 weeks ago (we will sail march 26th).Maybe you can do it too. ;)

"Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard."

This is what appears on my cruise planner. I will keep trying, thanks.

Deck 7 midship port side I found a hump cabin with a oversized balcony and put it on hold. I understand the lifeboats are right outside the balcony. Are they obstructing and noisy during lifeboat drill? Possibly that is done when we are in port? There are quite a few deck 7 cabins available and I wondered if they were less desired? Thanks for any insight you may have. I currently have a deck 9 reserved as well.

What's the cabin number. The cabin could look down at the top of the lifeboat instead of at the water. Your view straight out should be just fine. Lifeboat drills would take place only in port. They only use a few lifeboats, so you probably wouldn't be affected by it.

IMO it's desirable to be near the aft elevators on Anthem.

"Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard."

This is what appears on my cruise planner. I will keep trying, thanks.

I had wanted to try the Puzzle Room on our holiday cruise.

I never saw the reservation options online or on my Royal IQ app.

I also checked the Cruise Compass every day and never saw it metnioned at all.

I decided that they must not have been offering it on the holiday cruise.

The Puzzle Break never showed up on our cruise planner before our Thanksgiving cruise nor was it listed in the Compass.. We went directly to the theater upon boarding and made a ressie. Hint: go to the lower level of the theater as the line was much shorter there. We escaped with 12 minutes to spare!

The Puzzle Break never showed up on our cruise planner before our Thanksgiving cruise nor was it listed in the Compass.. We went directly to the theater upon boarding and made a ressie. Hint: go to the lower level of the theater as the line was much shorter there. We escaped with 12 minutes to spare!

Thanks! Putting it in my notes.

See my post linked to below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51908066&postcount=20

Edited by robtulipe

Ranger cookies are what the Royal Promenade Café did not have EVERYDAY on my recent 7 night cruise on Freedom of the Seas....

They did not have them on my last cruise on Freedom either. When my kids asked they acted like they did not exist. The kids were very disappointed.

They did not have them on my last cruise on Freedom either. When my kids asked they acted like they did not exist. The kids were very disappointed.

Didn't seen them on Brilliance last month either.