First time cruising with RC!

We have cruised with Carnival 3 times, but this is our first with Royal Caribbean on the Harmony! What all do we need to do online before we leave? I do know we can check in but I saw someone mention booking shows..this is new to me! We would appreciate any info for newbies!!!! ;)

We have cruised with Carnival 3 times, but this is our first with Royal Caribbean on the Harmony! What all do we need to do online before we leave? I do know we can check in but I saw someone mention booking shows..this is new to me! We would appreciate any info for newbies!!!! ;)

On the Harmony you will want to make reservations for all of the shows. What kind of dining did you sign up for?

Edited by Merion_Mom

You can book shows (the fine line , colombus the musical , grease and one of the ice shows ) , you can also book dining in the main dining room if you are on my time dining and also any speciality restaurants. Other things are also available to book such as drink packages and Internet access. Recommend booking shows at the very

Least.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Am I able to do that on RC website?

Yes! Login at the top right of the RC website and you should be able to navigate to your reservation. If you don't have an account yet, it will walk you through steps of creation and how to add a reservation to your account.

Yes, you book them through RC website, but it will only open a certain time period before your sail date. I forget how far out. You can also by dining packages online which is a steal compares to buying them individually.

Monarch of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas

Allure of the Seas

Carnival Freedom

Caribbean Princess

Thank you all so much!! Things like Starbucks we just pay for at time of purchase, correct?

Correct, you would pay either with your SeaPass card, which adds to the charges on your onboard account, or with a Starbucks gift card.

Correct, you would pay either with your SeaPass card, which adds to the charges on your onboard account, or with a Starbucks gift card.

I thought the consensus was that you couldn't use the starbucks app and get "stars"

Maybe I'm wrong....I never use the Starbucks on board. The normal swill does just fine :P

I thought the consensus was that you couldn't use the starbucks app and get "stars"

Maybe I'm wrong....I never use the Starbucks on board. The normal swill does just fine :P

I don't know if the app can be used, but the Starbucks gift card can be used for payment at the Starbucks licensed venues on Oasis class ships.

On our Harmony cruise, we could book restaurants, drink packages, and excursions very far our in advance. Shows opened up approx 3 months before. The escape room about 2 months. At 5 weeks, we can print out all of our cruise documents, including luggage tags. I check back periodically to see if- there are sales (we saw a drink sale and excursion sale and rebooked at lower price), if there are any new excursions (some got added) and to see if anything else opened up for prebooking (like the escape room).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you'd like to get to know your fellow cruisers on the Harmony of the Seas the exact same week as you, click on the site below!!;) Also, be sure to register for the free Meet & Mingle via this Cruise Critic site to meet your fellow cruisers in person (25 registered minimum), where you can also win free prizes!!:cool: It's a great way to meet new friends and get your future questions answered!!:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2429093