CruiseTT.com

FirstRodeo

Have you guys ever used that website to check and see what other boats will be in port and how full your boat will be? I recently did and it has the NCL Sky (Jan 16-19 sailing) going to Freeport instead of GSC. I haven't received noticed of the port change if it is true from NCL. Does NCL typically update you in advance if there is a port change? Is this website typically accurate?! MAH. Hoping we aren't going to Freeport. Was really excited for a beach day at GSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you guys ever used that website to check and see what other boats will be in port and how full your boat will be? I recently did and it has the NCL Sky (Jan 16-19 sailing) going to Freeport instead of GSC. I haven't received noticed of the port change if it is true from NCL. Does NCL typically update you in advance if there is a port change? Is this website typically accurate?! MAH. Hoping we aren't going to Freeport. Was really excited for a beach day at GSC.

The 16th is a one-off cruise. The Monday cruise is usually 4 days (vs. your 3 day) and calls at both GSC and Freeport. Probably an error on the TT site not taking into account of the one-off week.

Edited by BirdTravels

The 16th is a one-off cruise. The Monday cruise is usually 4 days (vs. your 3 day) and calls at both GSC and Freeport. Probably an error on the TT site not taking into account of the one-off week.

Wow thanks a bunch! Big help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

None of these sites have accurate information. As far as the number of people all they report is the maximum capacity of the ships that will be there.

The only source for accurate information is the ports' web sites.