Excursion tickets...giving one to sister

lefty1062

We will be sailing on the Dawn in a few months . My husband and I have the $50 excursion credit ea. port. I am wondering if my husband and I get 2 tickets, can my sister go with me instead of my husband on my husbands ticket?

You won't have a problem.

I've never had them check the name on an excursion ticket, they just check the tour and collect it.

Could you imagine them checking everyones name on the ticket and ID to make sure it the right person? Never going to happen.

When we used the that perk, it was per room. I don't think it is transferable to another person in another cabin.

The perk isn't transferable, no. But handing the excursion ticket to another person is the quintessential example of "transferable".

Really, it's not a problem.

Edited by triptolemus

We will be sailing on the Dawn in a few months . My husband and I have the $50 excursion credit ea. port. I am wondering if my husband and I get 2 tickets, can my sister go with me instead of my husband on my husbands ticket?

The promotion is one $50 OBC per cabin for each port when you book an excursion through NCL. If you go the credit will be against your purchase. Your sister should just buy another ticket in her name, no need to involve the husband at all if he's not going on the excursion.

It is not an issue. You can give the tickets to anyone you want. No one checks the names on the tickets.