Cheers! Question

h3yitsvictoria

You get 15 alcoholic drinks a day, plus UNLIMITED bottled water, specialty coffee (from the coffee bar), powerades, vitamin waters, sodas, and energy drinks. Remember drinks onboard are about $7 a beer, $9 a cocktail, $10-12 frozen drinks/martinis. So paying a la carte can add up quick if you like to enjoy yourself.

CHEERS! INCLUDES:

All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $50.00 or lower menu price

Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, milkshakes, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages

Large format water bottles in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants

25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $50.00

25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle

25% discount off beverage seminars and classes

CHEERS! EXCLUDES:

Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses

Bottles of liquor

Beverages offered at gangway

Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs

Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets

Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations

All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes

Food items

Wow! We leave Friday and this will be my first cruise as a Platinum member and my boyfriends FIRST cruise ever. I've never purchased the Cheers program because I always feel it's too expensive but knowing the non alcoholic drinks are unlimited just made it totally worth it! And the 15 alcoholic drinks will be nice too! [emoji6] WooHoo thank you for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is it anything in the coffee shop?

In a word, yes.

Coffee, milkshakes and the like are included. The bottled water is the smaller (1/2 liter) bottles that are included, although they have the larger bottles at the coffee shop. The larger bottles are only included in Cheers at the main dining room and specialty restaurants.

Is it anything in the coffee shop?

It's anything period other than buckets of beer, drinks in souvenir cups and a couple of things in the Red Frog pub like that big long tube of beer and that huge cocktail whatever it's called. Other than that, just order whatever you want to drink. It's covered. It's all on the website.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers!-beverage-program

I've been away from CCL boards for a while since I had a NCL Breakaway cruise in August, one next month and one in July but came on here since last February 2016, I booked Vista Havana Cabana on Deck 5 for next February 2018 :)

At the time when we purchased the cruise, I also purchased the Cheers package for us (figured in two years it would most likely go up in price and some changes..good/bad). Did the price go up? I paid $459.54 per person in February 2016.

Also, I purchased 3-12 packs of water for $3.99 each. I see now the bottled water is included but for $12, think I will keep the water so I have at my disposal.

Looking forward to planning our Vista cruise and SO, SO happy to see the great enhancement of the Cheers package.

I've been away from CCL boards for a while since I had a NCL Breakaway cruise in August, one next month and one in July but came on here since last February 2016, I booked Vista Havana Cabana on Deck 5 for next February 2018 :)

At the time when we purchased the cruise, I also purchased the Cheers package for us (figured in two years it would most likely go up in price and some changes..good/bad). Did the price go up? I paid $459.54 per person in February 2016.

Also, I purchased 3-12 packs of water for $3.99 each. I see now the bottled water is included but for $12, think I will keep the water so I have at my disposal.

Looking forward to planning our Vista cruise and SO, SO happy to see the great enhancement of the Cheers package.

If you paid $459.54/pp cancel and repurchase it because I just paid $402.00/pp. I don't know where you are getting $12 for water, the current price is $4.50 for a 12 pack. Happy cruising.

If you paid $459.54/pp cancel and repurchase it because I just paid $402.00/pp. I don't know where you are getting $12 for water, the current price is $4.50 for a 12 pack. Happy cruising.

Thank you.

I just looked at the Cheers package. I have an 8 day cruise. Did the $402 include taxes, etc.? My $459.54 was with the 15% grat.

For two people with the 15% grat it came to $919.08.

It won't let me pretend to purchase again since I already have it.

When I booked my water, the price was $3.99 for a 12 pack. I'm going to keep that since I guess it went up .51 cents.

Edited by js

Deb, the $12 is for the 3 cases. They booked at the old price.

Regarding the price difference theirs is an 8 day which accounts for the $50 difference.

Thank you.

I just looked at the Cheers package. I have an 8 day cruise. Did the $402 include taxes, etc.? My $459.54 was with the 15% grat.

For two people with the 15% grat it came to $919.08.

It won't let me pretend to purchase again since I already have it.

When I booked my water, the price was $3.99 for a 12 pack. I'm going to keep that since I guess it went up .51 cents.

Oh I'm sorry mine is 7 day. The price is probably correct. Yes it included the 15% gratuity.