Cirque Dreams on Breakaway-Worth it?

travel33

It is a fixed menu with a vegetarian option available.

Whether or not it is "worth it" is up to the individual. Some people will feel one way, some will feel the other...however only YOU can define "worth" as there is no way to know if your tastes and budget are aligned with someone else's.

The shores of mainstream theater show that you can book online and at sea. We have seen the show twice and We've enjoyed it both times we've gone. Click on the following link to see a sample video of the show. The performers are constantly rotating so the show is never exactly the same. But it's similar in concept. And it is a Cirque show.

I would highly recommend the show. It's a fix three course meal. Have someone in your party shop about 60 minutes before showtime to get in line for the best seats. The havens guests Will be seated before general seating starts.

I would recommend seeing the show. When I saw it we had my twin niece and nephew with us who were 14 and they enjoyed it. They did not want the adult meal so they ordered the children's meal which was chicken fingers. I know you have the specialty dining package but on the first night of the cruise they discount the tickets for that evening show only.

Keep in mind that Cirque Dreams is NOT the same as Cirque du Soleil. I made that mistake for a land show, here in Miami. I was very disappointed as Cirque Dreams is just not on the same level as Cirque du Soleil. It was a good show but not nearly as acrobatic, difficult or creative as I was expecting. If I had done my research and realized that they are 2 separate companies, I probably would not have had such high expectations.

NOTE: I was also very bored in the Illusionarium show on Getaway.