Dining in Blu

Momsez

For suite guests, you are able to get into Blu if space is available, although they sometimes charge a fee. They did not get rid of Aqua Class suites, no idea what the previous post was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed in a full suite on the Equinox in September and never had to pay a fee to eat in Blu, and we were always able to eat there without waiting.:)

Another thread I saw here mentioned passengers from suites dining in Blu - not just Aqua Class suites. Is this a new "perk" for regular suites now?

Thanks.

As far as we were told, Aquaclass had first choice for tables, and IF there was anything available, THEN Suites could ask for a table.

But didn't have a problem but a couple of nights we had to wait about 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For suite guests, you are able to get into Blu if space is available, although they sometimes charge a fee. They did not get rid of Aqua Class suites, no idea what the previous post was referring to.

AQ suites were eliminated about two years, they just renamed them. They're just plain suites now. Suites may eat in Blu on a space available basis, this has been allowed almost from the beginning of the Blu restaurant. They used to charge but haven't done so for a couple of years.

Edited by dkjretired

Ok but they sell AQ which gives the benefit of the old suites and they allow you into Blu....

AQ never gave Suite benefits. Suites now get Lumanae and Michael's Club. Higher priced Suites receive more. The MC Concierge can make reservations in Blu for Suite passengers.

"For suite guests, you are able to get into Blu if space is available, although they sometimes charge a fee."

No, there is no fee for suite guests to dine in Blu.

"They did not get rid of Aqua Class suites, no idea what the previous post was referring to."

Yes, there are no Aqua Class Suites any more. They re-classified these rooms. They are now Suites and the name "Aqua Class Suites" is no longer in use.

To be clear, passengers in Suites may dine in Blue, but passengers in Aqua Class may not dine in Luminae.

The $5 fee for suite guests dining in Blu ceased a couple of years ago & as Cruisestich said the Aqua Suites were reclassified as Sky Suites.

The $5 fee for suite guests dining in Blu ceased a couple of years ago & as Cruisestich said the Aqua Suites were reclassified as Sky Suites.

The old Aqua Suites have the Aqua shower wall in the bathtub. The Aqua Suites were only on Reflection. They are now Sky Suites S1 on Reflection.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Ok but they sell AQ which gives the benefit of the old suites and they allow you into Blu....

I think you are getting confused between Aqua Class Cabins and Aqua Class Suites. Aqua Class cabins entitle you to eat in Blu and were new on all the S class ships. They were then created in drydocks on the M class ships. They have never been considered by Celebrity as suites, never had butlers or other suite amenities, can't eat in Luminae.

Aqua Class suites were only on Reflection which also had Aqua Class cabins. As others including myself have stated they were reclassified a couple of years ago as Sky suites.

Hope this clears it up.