Any Reports Of Discounted Specialty Dining on Reflection Lately?

stoddaj1

No discounts on the Eclipse last week for single night specialty dining as they were pushing 3 night (or more) packages. Dine 3 or more nights in a specialty restaurant and get a discount. They were offering 3 nights for $105 with the deal being that it was only $15 more for the 3rd night - 2 nights at $90 ($45 per night)

However, last October they were offering single nights for $35 or $38 as specialty dining was not selling. (as long as you selected an early seating)

My experience is that if they are going to discount, it's at least a couple nights into the trip after they see how it's selling.

No discounts on the Eclipse last week for single night specialty dining as they were pushing 3 night (or more) packages. Dine 3 or more nights in a specialty restaurant and get a discount. They were offering 3 nights for $105 with the deal being that it was only $15 more for the 3rd night - 2 nights at $90 ($45 per night)

However, last October they were offering single nights for $35 or $38 as specialty dining was not selling. (as long as you selected an early seating)

My experience is that if they are going to discount, it's at least a couple nights into the trip after they see how it's selling.

Thanks for that. I'm debating buying a 3 night package for Solstice. It's $109 online but I have quite a bit of OBC to use up so may wait.

Any Reports Of Discounted Specialty Dining on Reflection Lately? We are particularly interested in the Lawn Club Grill for dinner.

2 weeks ago on the Refl, first night use only 30 % off any venue, and also 3 dinners any nights any venues $109 pp (= about 30 % off also). Qsine staff were always cruising around the ship all week with some kind of offer. They have the white jackets with orange cuffs if you want to talk to them.

I'll admit I have not done my research before asking this...

We will probably try to book a 3 or 4 night package. We aren't big fans of the MDR. I want to wait to book onboard so we can use OBC. When you book online it mentions they will make a 'courtesy reservation' for you on day 1 or 2. I assume if you book onboard you just pick the 3-4 restaurants you want and choose from available dates/times when you purchase the package? Our sailing (2/11) has been showing sold out for several weeks so I do expect a full ship.

Edited by paulh84

We were offered 2-for-1 at the LCG upon boarding and immediately signed up!

I remember 30% off being offered for the other Specialties towards the middle/end of the week.

Because of the a la Carte nature we could not find a deal for Sushi on 5.

(snip) I assume if you book onboard you just pick the 3-4 restaurants you want and choose from available dates/times when you purchase the package? (snip)

Yes when you buy the package they take you to a booking terminal and book your dinners right then. We bought the 3 dinner pack late afternoon embarkation day and times were already tight, we had to change our plans a bit to get booked.