Drinks at Alchemy Bar

Nadersmom

Our last cruise on the Liberty was my first experience with the Alchemy Bar and I LOVED it. I'm not a big frozen fruity drink gal but I love a good martini or bourbon

We be on the Triumph in July and I'm thrilled to see that I can gain get my Alechemy fix :)

Ihad thought about purchasing cheers but one of the other guests in the room will not be able to do it so it looks like I'll be PAYG. SInce its been a few years, can anyone give me an idea of the average cocktail price at the Alchemy? $9? $15 just trying to determine my daily budget :D

Plus I don't think the Cheers program covers Alchemy bar drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

the cheers most definitely covers the alchemy bar. it has since they started the alchemy bar. i just got off the vista yesterday and drank at the alchemy bar with the cheers program.

Our last cruise on the Liberty was my first experience with the Alchemy Bar and I LOVED it. I'm not a big frozen fruity drink gal but I love a good martini or bourbon

We be on the Triumph in July and I'm thrilled to see that I can gain get my Alechemy fix :)

Ihad thought about purchasing cheers but one of the other guests in the room will not be able to do it so it looks like I'll be PAYG. SInce its been a few years, can anyone give me an idea of the average cocktail price at the Alchemy? $9? $15 just trying to determine my daily budget :D

Alchemy drinks were $10.50 on Triumph in September...and they are covered by cheers. Here is the menu:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/alchemy-bar-menu.pdf

Edited by Saint Greg

depending on how much you think you'll spend, it might just be worth it to both get cheers but you kick in for 80% of the cost. It covers coffee now and many people will get a value out of that even if you don't drink booze at all.

If you get 8 drinks from alchemy bar, you're at $84 so not much more to get to the $100 per day for 2 cheers packages. Those same drinks on cheers will be $49.

I guess it just depends on how many you intend on ordering.

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
I would see if your companion planned to get Bottomless Bubbles if you didn't get Cheers. If s/he says yes, I'd consider paying the extra on top. You'd pay Cheers for yourself and just the difference in the price of BB.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You just need to negotiate with your cabin mate. If she was going to get the BB package, that only includes soda and juice. If you both get Cheers, she would also be able to get vitamin water, bottled water (still & sparkling), espresso based coffees (hot & cold), and milk shakes. Between the two of you if you prepay, it'll run 100, plus 15% tip. Have her pay the 15.00 and you pay the 100.00. This way she'll get all of the non alcoholic choices and you know what your upfront costs are.

Agreed with @Qchell - Alchemy is great - Ignore the menu though for the most part...

Ask them to make something - they'll ask a few questions - what do you like as a base (vodka, whiskey, etc.) and savory or sweet preference.

Then they'll create something great!

Or just say surprise me - If you don't like it they'll know and take it back and make you something else (at least on Cheers!)

Now I want to cruise... have to wait until November though - UGH!